31 catches
950 receiving yards
30 ypc
16 touchdowns
1420 total yards
23 total touchdowns

Dale

Reaction score

“I was planning on committing maybe before the season, but with all that had went on with my recruitment between a few schools, I want to focus on the season then sit back after and take visits and decide after season whether we end in November or December”

Dale

Reaction score
Pretty new recruitment in the scheme of things. No offers till January. Washington in March and only visit, Oregon in May and Utah just days ago. On the rating side, On3 gave large bump and 247 a modest one. Probably ends a composite 4 star.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
I was wondering if I was just too drunk when I said I preferred him to Hanafin. So I rewatched the film.

And....nope. Stand by it 100%.

Lyons looks flat out like the better receiver. Hanafin is bigger bodied, but Lyons is faster and has that initial burst. Dude can stop and go extremely well and almost effortlessly. He's also got good size at 6'2 and looks to have long arms so he can go up and get those contested balls.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
He seems very excited about the offer. Awesome kid and player. Take take take!

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
I'd rather have him as our 4th (5th with Edwards) receiver than Hanafin, if I'm being honest.

I agree. Hanafin was a project and has bust potential. Give me work ethic, height, and clear upside.

Islandboi

Reaction score
I definitely let out an "oh shit" at the same time as the person on the video did on that 1st route....Sign this kid up right now and let Balis get his hands on him.
Istg. I did the same thing. He seems like he understands the tree. And how to set up defenders. Take 100%

Dale

Reaction score

Said he’s considering a prediction for ND already.

arrowryan

Reaction score
No sources or anything, but I have a feeling Notre Dame wins this one

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
He
I was wondering if I was just too drunk when I said I preferred him to Hanafin. So I rewatched the film.

And....nope. Stand by it 100%.

Lyons looks flat out like the better receiver. Hanafin is bigger bodied, but Lyons is faster and has that initial burst. Dude can stop and go extremely well and almost effortlessly. He's also got good size at 6'2 and looks to have long arms so he can go up and get those contested balls.
When I saw your post I was thinking, "I really liked him but that seems a bit too sour grapes" but I agree with the general sentiment that this kid looks really, really good. He looks like he has acceleration and a really good knowledge of running routes and using his body to sell the moves.

Would be an amazing addition to the current WR haul.

brewdog_14527

Reaction score
No disrespect to Hanifan, as I would have gladly taken him. But given our WR situation in the coming year or 2, this kid may be a bit better just for the reason that he seems to only play WR and will therefore, hopefully, be better able to help early in his career. Even if all he does as a Frosh is run the Golden Tate/go routes. (I have not watched any tape, so I am going off others comments about his speed.)