'23 CA WR Rico Flores (Offer)

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what transpired to make the analysts put in CB for us knowing he had two visits left with one of them being Ohio St which many think would get him if they pushed?

NDMatt91

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what transpired to make the analysts put in CB for us knowing he had two visits left with one of them being Ohio St which many think would get him if they pushed?
Either they're jumping the gun or they know OSU is confident that they're getting Inniss and Rogers.

Ricochet

Reaction score
From what I understand is before the visit to ND that Georgia was running 3rd and have several similar and local talents that they have prioritized. tOSU might be his dream school and all things being equal probably would've ended up there. However what I think has happened is that not only did he really like the trip to ND were he's a priority recruit that he also has come to the conclusion that he's a plan B recruit for tOSU..

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could get interesting here. Noah Rogers was set to visit OSU but did not make that visit. Bill K at Bucknuts speculated he might be committed to NCSU soon.

This would likely cause them turn up the heat on Flores if that’s the case.

Edit: A more recent update from Bill says Rogers could still visit UNC and possibly OSU next week for an OV. But the reason he hasn’t CB’d Flores to ND is because OSU is a real possibility for Flores in light of the Rogers recruitment.

Last edited:

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Could get interesting here. Noah Rogers was set to visit OSU but did not make that visit. Bill K at Bucknuts speculated he might be committed to NCSU soon.

Edit: A more recent update from Bill says Rogers could still visit UNC and possibly OSU next week for an OV. But the reason he hasn’t CB’d Flores to ND is because OSU is a real possibility for Flores in light of the Rogers recruitment.

They’re pushing for four WRs? With Tate committing and a new Innis CB, was hoping they might back off Flores

NDMatt91

Reaction score

Didn't Noah visit OSU this week?

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't Noah visit OSU this week?
No, he was supposed to leave for his OSU OV on Friday but took an NCSU unofficial and never left. Pretty wild story from the sounds of it. Apparently OSU still expected him to leave into Friday evening and he just never did. He just stayed at NCSU as they must’ve convinced him not to go.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
No, he was supposed to leave for his OSU OV on Friday but took an NCSU unofficial and never left. Pretty wild story from the sounds of it. Apparently OSU still expected him to leave into Friday evening and he just never did. He just stayed at NCSU as they must’ve convinced him not to go.
NCSU opened up that bag for the in-state kid and filled it with Benjamin’s and vinegar bbq.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
What I'm seeing here re: Flores makes me feel uneasy. That and the talk about North Carolina hookers. What's the bar there, no scars?

This is one where I'd want the signature before I felt like it was done.