'23 CA WR Rico Flores (Offer)

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean I guess I'll take an Olave floor with a Fuller ceiling.

Hell... I'd take Fuller's floor over Olave's ceiling. Will Fuller had the most useful (and effortless) overdrive I've ever seen. He could get to what defender's thought was top speed and then separate on anyone.

In all honesty I'd take Will Fuller today over Rocket.

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
Remember when people were arguing on here whether Fuller was a #1? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redbar

Reaction score
Hell... I'd take Fuller's floor over Olave's ceiling. Will Fuller had the most useful (and effortless) overdrive I've ever seen. He could get to what defender's thought was top speed and then separate on anyone.

Rocket was a converted receiver though to be fair. Love Rocket, but as a pure receiver, I would too.

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
Fuller‘s speed was just so deceptively smooth……as Bobby said, his overdrive gear was on another level.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score

If we're talking strictly go deep WR, then maybe. Rocket new how to run in traffic and could turn a short pass into a long one.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
If we're talking strictly go deep WR, then maybe. Rocket new how to run in traffic and could turn a short pass into a long one.
So could Will. When Will was on the team and I saw a tunnel screen forming, my heart immediately jumped 20 BPM. Fuller didn't just go deep, he could weave through traffic and hit the accelerator.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
So could Will. When Will was on the team and I saw a tunnel screen forming, my heart immediately jumped 20 BPM. Fuller didn't just go deep, he could weave through traffic and hit the accelerator.
the tunnel screen with Ronnie Stanley pulling was basically a 1st down every time

Dale

Reaction score

Rees saw him today. After Bowden and Stuckey Friday.

The ND staff clearly believes showing him the attention is key here, as they are doing so possibly significantly more than his other suitors.

I will say I’m a tad worried at the obvious what happens if USC, OSU etc turn up the attention at the last minute in a few months. Might just be Cali fatigue in part though. A 5 star QB would certainly help.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score

Rees saw him today. After Bowden and Stuckey Friday.

The ND staff clearly believes showing him the attention is key here, as they are doing so possibly significantly more than his other suitors.

I will say I’m a tad worried at the obvious what happens if USC, OSU etc turn up the attention at the last minute in a few months. Might just be Cali fatigue in part though. A 5 star QB would certainly help.
Not gonna lie, a California kid who has never been to campus makes me a little wary. Even if he OVs once on a perfect weekend in June. History would suggest there's a lot that can go sideways here.

But, bird in the hand. If he wants to commit to Notre Dame you don't say no. You just keep recruiting him hard all the way to the finish line (and beyond).

NDIrish88

Reaction score
To me, this could become another CJ Williams situation real quick, especially since OSU isn't prioritizing him right now. If they start turning up the heat, look out.