'23 CA WR Rico Flores (Offer)

ND88

Reaction score
Based on that top 5 picture alone, ND HAS to get this guy. Get him a gold grill to go with the gold helmet and the gold diploma.

Dale

Reaction score
Sinclair said he heard it’s mainly a Texas - UCLA - ND battle.

That was my read for what it’s worth (less) as well. OSU has a ton of guys they potentially land and Georgia I’m sure has SE guys they are more focused on.

SaltyND24

Reaction score
Saving his spot somewhere...and still taking visits I would assume unless something drastically changed. He has a June OV scheduled

Dale

Reaction score

Sooo is it time to think he has a OSU green light? Which means maybe something on OSUs WR board elsewhere has shifted……

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Buckeyes figure they'll get outbid for Tate?
Yeah, looking more and more like Tennessee going all-in on NIL for Tate. OSU isn't desperate like they are, so they won't feel obliged to match. IMO

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

StPaul_Irish

Reaction score
Yeah, looking more and more like Tennessee going all-in on NIL for Tate. OSU isn't desperate like they are, so they won't feel obliged to match. IMO

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Day prob said.."Good luck kiddo" and hung up when Tate tried to up the ante.

Dale

Reaction score

July 3rd decision date. Should be free article.

Dale

Reaction score
“When you think of the Midwest, you think it’s going to be all country…”

Assault.

Irish4life

Reaction score
Biggins believes ND is a co-leader with OSU, says that he'll visit in June and plans to commit in July.

Dale

Reaction score
Biggins believes ND is a co-leader with OSU, says that he'll visit in June and plans to commit in July.
OSU On3 guy thinks he’s theirs if they want him, ND likely if not. We might honestly in part be rooting for Tate to OSU to see Rico to ND. It’s not just Tate, but there is definitely a numbers game at play

Irish4life

Reaction score
OSU On3 guy thinks he’s theirs if they want him, ND likely if not. We might honestly in part be rooting for Tate to OSU to see Rico to ND. It’s not just Tate, but there is definitely a numbers game at play
Yeah, that definitely makes sense

NDIrish88

Reaction score
Noah Rodgers got crystal balled to OSU, which if they do land him is probably one of the necessary dominoes that could see Flores end up at ND
Really hoping OSU and USC turn him away. Worried that as we get closer to NSD he will be a take at one of those 2 places tho

knight2017

Reaction score
Noah Rodgers got crystal balled to OSU, which if they do land him is probably one of the necessary dominoes that could see Flores end up at ND

Brandon Inniss just cb’d to OSU as well - probably the other domino that needed to fall. If OSU can hold serve on 2/3 of Inniss, Tate, and Noah Rodgers then I think we could end up with Rico.

James, Greathouse, Gallagher or Flores, and Elzy and/or Hanafin seems more likely than not at this point. Would be a great class, happy to bring in that type of talent year in year out.

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
wonder if OSU is feeling on the outs with Tate to Tenn

Dale

Reaction score

Interesting. Would not have expected the trend this has gone. Top 3 without a visit never is bad

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
So how many WRs are committing around July 4th now?
Should have a good idea of the board at that time