'23 CA Edge Jaeden Moore (Oregon Verbal)

NDpendent

Reaction score

Notre Dame has a new edge offered today. 3 star out of California

Last edited by a moderator:

INLaw

Reaction score
I was just hoping the news was coming so fast and furious that we wooed him that fast

SouthSideChiDomer

Reaction score
Watching his tape, something that really jumps out is how he likes to go for the strip instead of just going for the sack if a QB leaves the ball out.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
Don't know what his competition is like but man I fucking love this kids tape. Doesn't have elite length but man that motor.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
Stop recruiting 5 star players. Stop recruiting Moores. Join a conference so we can win something.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
In before we start talking about shopping down different aisles…

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Nothing like offering two days before he announces. That's like cramming the night before a test.

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Graphic/decision was made and tweeted out before ND offered. They were in contact earlier in the process but obviously didn't extend an offer until yesterday. His coach thinks he is likely to rethink things and possibly delay his announcement. Says he can't ignore a place like Notre Dame.

Jiggafini19Deux

The Pope of Greenwich Village
Reaction score
Great moment for this player, but for us, it comes at the expense of a verbal fallout.

EvilleIrish

Reaction score
Is there any chance at all that this isn't directly related to Keeley? Or am I just being naive?

calvegas04

Reaction score
He lives in the middle of no where in CA, doubt his competition is great. I do love his tape tho he gets after it.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's got the makings of a productive collegiate edge player. Well developed/wide lower half which is big head start on a lot of the narrow/lean speed edge rushers that come out of HS. It shows up in his weightlifting videos and his game film. You can see the power and pop he can generate off the ball. Heavy hands. High motor, high effort, and by the looks of it, high academic kid. However, he's likely below 6'3 and it looks like he struggles to open it up in pursuit. Don't see the twitchiness you see from elite pass rushers. Heck, he might project to a SDE at some point in the future. I think those two things limit his upside. Justin Ademilola more so than Isaiah Foskey. Which, hey, ND needs some Justin Ademilola's. But, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't much rather have a Chandavian Bradley or Joshua Mickens.

Edit: I'll add that, at least for me, the difference between this type of prospect and say Ben Minich, is Minich has a tangible trait that could be deemed elite. His speed. That allows him more upside should everything else fall into place.

Last edited:

Dale

Reaction score

Jaeden Moore, Visalia (Calif.) Central Valley Christian - A prospect who could definitely be on stock up watch heading into the spring evaluation period. Moore was impressive in the DL vs OL one-on-one battles, using his length and get-off to instantly put blockers on their heels. He flashed a quick first step and the ability to extend his arms and keep tackles at a distance, using his reach and upper body strength to wiggle free. Physically there is decent upside for growth and Moore displayed a very good motor which ultimately secured one of the camp’s MVP spots.- Blair Angulo”

Our second shot at Keeley in Elijah Rushing was also at the same camp and a standout.