'23 AZ OT Elijah Paige (Notre Dame Verbal)

texbender

Reaction score
New vibe at ND...and the forecast looking like never before. Kudos to the coaches.

Irish Man3

Reaction score
Big fan of this kid and his potential at tackle. Similar feeling when ND got Tosh but Elijah is more physically developed at this point.

irishandy

Reaction score
HH doing what HH does.

I like ND's chances at having a 6 man OL class.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
From Sampson on the II pod today, he said when ND went to see Paige he worked out for 3 straight hours outside in 95 degree Arizona heat. He also hears ND likes Paige and Jagusah more than Freeling which is quite surprising but what @BobbyMac has been saying since early in this thread that he is a stud.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Seems like times are starting to change for ND recruiting where our recruits aren’t losing rank. Especially with our track record on OL.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
As a second time poster, MSU fan here, that grew up in large catholic family and has a really big soft spot for the Irish… we really wanted this kid, our staff loved him. Great pick up, looking forward to what the FreemanEra brings.
Good to have you on here. Feel free to post more, we'd love your perspective on any active threads or you could just bump the MSU team thread (or make one, probably hasn't been active since we haven't played MSU in a while). We always appreciate outside perspectives.

317Irish

Reaction score
Good to have you on here. Feel free to post more, we'd love your perspective on any active threads or you could just bump the MSU team thread (or make one, probably hasn't been active since we haven't played MSU in a while). We always appreciate outside perspectives.
Speak for yourself, I haven’t come across one Wolverine fan’s perspective that I’ve appreciated…

INLaw

Reaction score
Speak for yourself, I haven’t come across one Wolverine fan’s perspective that I’ve appreciated…
Wait you dont miss Tom Haverford? He was are very own Walmart version of “but but we got Funchess”

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
As a second time poster, MSU fan here, that grew up in large catholic family and has a really big soft spot for the Irish… we really wanted this kid, our staff loved him. Great pick up, looking forward to what the FreemanEra brings.
Welcome, Sparty—but just know the proper spelling of this is “FreeManera.”