'22 LA WR Amoron Walker (Michigan Signee)

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
EARLY ENROLLEE

WR
Ponchatoula, LA
Ponchatoula HS

10373426.jpg

Ht: 6-3
Wt: 178

RATINGS:
247 Comp:.... 3*.... #115 WR..... #859 Natl.... 0.8466
247: .............. 3*.... #92 WR...... NR............... 86
Rivals: .......... 3*.... NR.............. NR............... 5.5
ESPN: NR

Offers:
NOTRE DAME

Arkansas
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Indiana
Kansas
Kansas State
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
Memphis
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Old Dominion
SMU
Southern Miss
Southern
Tulane
Virginia Tech
Washington State
West Virginia

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmorionWalker

Hudl: https://www.hudl.com/profile/11761059/Amorion-Walker

Last edited by a moderator:

OCIrish

Fukk Michigan
Reaction score
Just read the article by Sinclair!!! Always excited to get kids out if SEC territory, especially Louisiana!

Dale

Reaction score
Was supposed to talk to Rees and then BK 2 days later in the last week or so I I’d guess BK put the ball in his court then and sounds like he called staff yesterday

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting on Crusader to tell us whether or not his 200m times are elite, especially since he's listed at 6-3.

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
Got injured early in his junior season. Probably a contributing factor in his low ranking.

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
Waiting on Crusader to tell us whether or not his 200m times are elite, especially since he's listed at 6-3.

What were the times? I only saw freshman times on his Athletic.net profile and they were not indicative of his athletic ability.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
What were the times? I only saw freshman times on his Athletic.net profile and they were not indicative of his athletic ability.

No idea, I just figured Crus has them on a spreadsheet somewhere lol

Dale

Reaction score
Walker I think represents just different for the WR room. We have tended to have bigger WRs or smaller height wise but not build wise. WRs that are (I am sure someone can name someone) the thin rangy type have been uncommon. I like that they identified a hole and possible difference maker

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, this is a guy that I like quite a bit but he'll need some time. His individual workout footage shows a long, bouncy, and quick athlete. But, one that will need some physical development. Could be a real gem in time. Plus I love going into LA to get football players.

Dale

Reaction score
Welcome to ND!! Anyone know how long ND had been recruiting him?

He’s been a target for a while actually. Offered back in Nov and has had pretty normal mentions since Jan. Lost in the shuffle here at IE but I think they’ve always liked him

Terry Joseph actually deserves a minor assist here for starting us off with Walker

irishandy

Reaction score
He’s been a target for a while actually. Offered back in Nov and has had pretty normal mentions since Jan. Lost in the shuffle here at IE but I think they’ve always liked him

Terry Joseph actually deserves a minor assist here for starting us off with Walker

In this coaching staff I trust. Nice to see ND get into Louisiana. I hope ND can land Morris.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score

I'm getting a Kevin Stepherson vibe from a talent standpoint after reading those articles. Tall with good speed.

PANDFAN

Look Down
Reaction score
Walker I think represents just different for the WR room. We have tended to have bigger WRs or smaller height wise but not build wise. WRs that are (I am sure someone can name someone) the thin rangy type have been uncommon. I like that they identified a hole and possible difference maker

kevin austin is listed as 6'3

Rogue219

Reaction score
I love this. Completely out of nowhere and not anywhere under the noses of any of the "experts." Marvelous.

22 Football Signees