Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/jalen_w13/status/1402684758862307329?s=20[/TWEET]

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who does ND have a shot at landing for the 22 class?

I'm not sure at this point, there isn't a lot of information out there unless a recruit tweets out an offer unfortunately. I know a few weeks back, Prister had a list of names ND should be in the mix for. I don't think he had much insight into it but I'll try to dig it up and make profiles for everyone he included. It does seem odd that Brey is just now offering a 5 star player from an hour away, I'd have to think they're pretty far behind in the recruitment but we'll see. Maybe this is Solomon starting to get settled in.

irishandy

Reaction score
I'm not sure at this point, there isn't a lot of information out there unless a recruit tweets out an offer unfortunately. I know a few weeks back, Prister had a list of names ND should be in the mix for. I don't think he had much insight into it but I'll try to dig it up and make profiles for everyone he included. It does seem odd that Brey is just now offering a 5 star player from an hour away, I'd have to think they're pretty far behind in the recruitment but we'll see. Maybe this is Solomon starting to get settled in.

I agree, the kid is an hour away and Brey is just now offering. Hopefully Solomon can add some fire to the team and recruiting.

Interesting article in the SB Tribune yesterday as this time next year some of our players could enter the transfer portal:
https://www.ndinsider.com/story/ana...all-quiet-around-notre-dame-hoops/7591421002/