'22 AZ CB Benjamin Morrison (Notre Dame Signee)

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
Major Props to Ben
But also, first half a couple missed tackles.
Ran over once
Juked out on another

Very small error given the assignment of open field one on one against skill players in space.

But the idea that Ben could actually still get better makes me excited as shit

MacIrish75

They scanned my cat. I can play!
Reaction score
Major Props to Ben
But also, first half a couple missed tackles.
Ran over once
Juked out on another

Very small error given the assignment of open field one on one against skill players in space.

But the idea that Ben could actually still get better makes me excited as shit
Yeah, he definitely didn’t tackle well…but that’s indicative of pretty much the entire defense at this point.

NDFAN420

Reaction score
I thought that Bobby Taylor was a notch above Lyght and I never saw Bradley play. Morrison might be better than all them right now.

JJRyan

Reaction score

what makes this even more impressive is 1) the front four not getting the pressure you would like 2) the defensive scheme relies on the backfield too much and they're covering some of these elite WR's for 5, 6, 7 seconds... if not longer.

I don't blame Golden going this route but I'm greedy and want the next Justin Tuck , Louis Nix to cause chaos on the front four..

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
We were DB-U when I was I high school.
Freeman’s track record with Sauce and now B-Mo and X might have us back there soon.

Gray looks the part too,

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
Every time a thread is randomly bumped, I want to respond with to shreds you say

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
who hurt you??
Oh there was the Shaun Crawford injury back in 2015, the Jarron Jones injury back in 2015, the Everett Golson suspension back in 2013, the Frozen Five back in 2014, the Marist Liufau injury back in 2021...

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Oh there was the Shaun Crawford injury back in 2015, the Jarron Jones injury back in 2015, the Everett Golson suspension back in 2013, the Frozen Five back in 2014, the Marist Liufau injury back in 2021...
b87c650298b3756f7d5cb2b487339bc5.jpg

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
Nah forget that they’re a reminder of trauma I can never stop reliving just like Ahab and that dang Moby Dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 Football Signees