'21 LA RB Logan Diggs (Notre Dame Signee)

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I think we would be salavating over his possibility in 22 if it wasn’t for that horror bowl game he had.
Does one game really move a prospect from hero to zero?
No, never has. That aside, he hardly had a horror of a bowl game. The OL didn't play that well outside of Fish and maybe Alt. We also weren't really running the ball much, carrying just 21 times compared to 68 passes. Tyree had a big game receiving, but he averaged the same on the ground as Diggs. The only real "horror" was the fumble that was out of Diggs' hands. He got tackled on top of a defender, which meant the ball was still in play and ended up getting knocked out while he was on top of the guy. Would have happened to anyone, he wasn't being careless with it.

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
So?

Whats that mean, so?

I commented that your missive about Diggs going from "hero to zero" was a strange and, now I say, piece of shit thing to say right after news broke that he was injured and went under the knife.

If you would have said that a day or two ago, I would have thought it was dumb, but not shitty.

So?

Youre a doofus.

irish o'phile

Reaction score
My son sent me a pic allegedly from his Snapchat of him in a USC uniform with #3. My son says he read somewhere that he’s gone. My kids only 14. So, take it for what it’s worth.

Dale

Reaction score
Diggs always has that something with his status haha. I saw he’s in LA. He’s not in the portal and he’s hurt so that would be a seemingly very unlikely move. Maybe trolling and/or reminiscing of an old recruiting photo? Definitely not an official graphic

T-Boone

Reaction score
So?

Whats that mean, so?

I commented that your missive about Diggs going from "hero to zero" was a strange and, now I say, piece of shit thing to say right after news broke that he was injured and went under the knife.

If you would have said that a day or two ago, I would have thought it was dumb, but not shitty.

So?

Youre a doofus.
You really just miss interpreted my post. I think there should be a bigger buzz around Diggs because he had a great first year. My point was he had a bad game in the bowl game and that seems to have caused people to lose interest.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Why do you keep pushing this "bad bowl" thing with Diggs? None of our RBs had room to run, Tyree had the exact same YPC (We did use him more as a receiving threat though). The only bad thing that really happened was the fumble, and there wasn't anything he could really do. He was careful with the football, but when he got tackled his knees were on top of a defender so he wasn't down. It allowed the defender more time to rip the ball out. Under normal circumstances he's down and the ball doesn't get ripped.

T-Boone

Reaction score
Why do you keep pushing this "bad bowl" thing with Diggs? None of our RBs had room to run, Tyree had the exact same YPC (We did use him more as a receiving threat though). The only bad thing that really happened was the fumble, and there wasn't anything he could really do. He was careful with the football, but when he got tackled his knees were on top of a defender so he wasn't down. It allowed the defender more time to rip the ball out. Under normal circumstances he's down and the ball doesn't get ripped.

Right. I accept that.

T-Boone

Reaction score
You posted a "hero to zero" and "horror game" take literally minutes after the reports of an injury requiring surgery broke.

I'm sorry but I stand by it. That was a doofus move and it was a flawed premise to begin with.
Oh GFY.
My post was the first after the news broke but how am I to know how much time had lapsed. My post makes sense if you look at it that I see news of his surgery and zero comments from anyone to the effect of “oh dang”.
You had two choices (1) accept you misinterpreted my post as I explained (in circumstances where you don't know me from a bar of soap)...or (2) ASSUME I am an arsehole who has some type of weird malicious intent towards a kid....and you chose the later.
So what does that make you?

Last edited:

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score
He read it somewhere he follows. I was just thinking that it’s sad that I have already brainwashed him to worry about ND like I do. It’s a hard life.

We also like the Knicks. I guess that is a worse fate.
giphy.gif

Yes Child Protective Services?? He’s right here…

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
FWIW, as long as he comes back healthy I still have a feeling he's going to be the starter or 1B with Tyree. I have a feeling he'll get more snaps behind QB than Tyree though, only because he's proven he can be a good blocker like Kyren was and Tyree may be needed more as a receiver to spell the WRs. A lot could change with the injury of course, but if he's 100% by camp that's the feeling I've got.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
I am a CPS caseworker, and sometimes a screener at the Child abuse hotline. I dont think it should be assigned.
So you’re saying, if as a school administrator, I made this report to the state hotline, you would not refer it onto the local office?

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Is it normal for coaches to visit kids that are already enrolled in school at their homes? I kind of took this as a red flag that something was up??
Good point. You know what they say about having to constantly re-recruit your own roster now...
That said, was McCullough in New Orleans visiting other recruits? And it may well have been his first chance to meet Diggs' family.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
McCullough was checking in on recruits in New Orleans area on Wednesday. Nothing to see here

irish o'phile

Reaction score
So you’re saying, if as a school administrator, I made this report to the state hotline, you would not refer it onto the local office?
Yeah, It would like be evaluated out unless you spice it up with some WIC violations.

allenm5333

Reaction score
Is it normal for coaches to visit kids that are already enrolled in school at their homes? I kind of took this as a red flag that something was up??
I think it is a great sign. Diggs is always a risk of leaving and add that he is injured, he could be struggling mentally. Coach coming to check on him is huge

Redbar

Reaction score
Don’t think there is any chance of Diggs leaving nor was there ever since he signed.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
FWIW, as long as he comes back healthy I still have a feeling he's going to be the starter or 1B with Tyree. I have a feeling he'll get more snaps behind QB than Tyree though, only because he's proven he can be a good blocker like Kyren was and Tyree may be needed more as a receiver to spell the WRs. A lot could change with the injury of course, but if he's 100% by camp that's the feeling I've got.
I've got a different feeling. Can't wait to see what happens because this will be a fun year. So much turnover on the staff and new faces emerging.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I've got a different feeling. Can't wait to see what happens because this will be a fun year. So much turnover on the staff and new faces emerging.
Yeah, the staff turnover could be a big deciding factor. I've been spot on /w RB1 since Cam McDaniel started getting reps ahead of GB, but Marcus and the overhauled offensive staff could see things differently. For now I'm going to stick with the prediction if he comes back 100%.