'21 LA RB Logan Diggs (Notre Dame Signee)

ACamp1900

Man of Culture
Reaction score
Spicy sandwich combo with extra sauce on the sandwich, an up-sized red beans and rice in place of fries and a Dr Pepper,… it’s hard to believe it’s fast food

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Spicy sandwich combo with extra sauce on the sandwich, an up-sized red beans and rice in place of fries and a Dr Pepper,… it’s hard to believe it’s fast food

The red beans and rice are overrated. Fight me.

ACamp1900

Man of Culture
Reaction score
Is ‘the monkey’ actually just a herpes sore,… because in this case it sounds like just a herpes sore.

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Reaction score
Apparently the monkey is a biter if you get too close to it's cage.

On a related note, my best friend in high school was babysitting his cousin’s pet monkey. Went over to his house and the little MFer (the monkey) grabbed my face and bit me on the lip.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
What does the monkey look like and does the stripper have a boat? Asking for a friend.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Reference, Texas Special Teams Coach's gf:
Stage name: Pole Assassin

49978901-10158475-Danielle_Thomas_a_stripper_going_by_the_name_Pole_Assassin_is_pi-a-5_1635903918964.jpg

condoms SUCk

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score
“I’m bouta take off, I gave em a chance..”
That was a tweet from Diggs around 11 CST today, he has since deleted said tweet.

Does anyone in here speak teenager or Gen Z?

He gone (Maybe not in italics though)

SoIll

Licensed to Ill
Reaction score
“I’m bouta take off, I gave em a chance..”
That was a tweet from Diggs around 11 CST today, he has since deleted said tweet.

Does anyone in here speak teenager or Gen Z?

He gone (Maybe not in italics though)

Was a Lil Baby lyric

IrishRazor82

Banned
Reaction score
I think if he left ND fans would exaggerate the impact. #3 back by end of season IMO. Tyree and one of Estime or JD Price will surpass him.

T-Boone

Reaction score
I think if he left ND fans would exaggerate the impact. #3 back at best by end of season IMO. Tyree and one of Estime or JD Price will surpass him.

He was very impressive (apart from the bowl game disaster).

317Irish

Reaction score
You know what else is a lyric
'Everything is awesome Everything is cool when you're part of a team'

But he didn't tweet that

Ooo I wanna play:

”I would do anything for love…. But I won’t stay here at ND and according to IE posters slip to the 3rd RB spot on the roster”

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
I think if he left ND fans would exaggerate the impact. #3 back by end of season IMO. Tyree and one of Estime or JD Price will surpass him.

For real, he's at the very least 1B next year with Tyree. Diggs was like a young Kyree during the 2nd half of the season. He blocked better than Tyree, had good hands aside from the fluke bowl strip while he was on top of a guy, and showed athleticism with his leap and good vision/patience to find the hole and wait for blockers. I can't see him leaving when he's on deck.

benneboy

Reaction score
For real, he's at the very least 1B next year with Tyree. Diggs was like a young Kyree during the 2nd half of the season. He blocked better than Tyree, had good hands aside from the fluke bowl strip while he was on top of a guy, and showed athleticism with his leap and good vision/patience to find the hole and wait for blockers. I can't see him leaving when he's on deck.
Until Tyree proves he can keep his balance when literally anyone touches him, I consider Diggs the favorite to start. Hopefully that happens and Tyree becomes a force but it hasn't yet.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Was he tight enough with Taylor that Taylor's leaving would matter? Or just homesick?

Agree it would make no sense for Diggs to leave over playing time. He's RB1(B) at least. And, if he were to go, no we shouldn't shrug off losing him. The kid's a good running back and it's a pretty thin depth chart.