'21 LA RB Logan Diggs (Notre Dame --> LSU Transfer)

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
r/CFB seems to think he didn't have a spot on the roster next year anyways
What a preposterous claim. Like your young talent all you want, the idea that your junior leading rusher doesn’t have a roster spot is crazy. Maybe you don’t give him assurances about his touches, but telling him he’s not a scholarship player would be crazy

NDohio

Reaction score
What a preposterous claim. Like your young talent all you want, the idea that your junior leading rusher doesn’t have a roster spot is crazy. Maybe you don’t give him assurances about his touches, but telling him he’s not a scholarship player would be crazy
But that seems like what LSU is doing to him. Is their RB room better than ND's RB room?

irishff1014

Reaction score
Canadian league has some rule about only so many players on a team can be non Canadian. It’s why so many just not quite good enough for nfl players dont end up there because of that rule

I never knew that. Interesting

forkbeard3777

Reaction score
If be willing to bet $$ Scott ends up back in the Midwest at some point before his time in college is done. Illinois, osu, skunkbears, wiscy, purdue, cincy. Heck, even iowa if ferentz is gone by then.

Yep. And I hate to single him out; however, keeping an eye on his recruitment, it was all about the money (as if that cringy photo of him with the cash floating around wasn't enough). Maybe he got poor advice as it is such short sided approach, but we'll see ... maybe it'll work out for him. However, I'd be willing to bet that your prediction is right.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
But that seems like what LSU is doing to him. Is their RB room better than ND's RB room?
Is that what LSU's doing to him? Or does he just want to be full-on RB1. We didn't process the guy, we just weren't going to make him the featured every-down #1 back. If it's the same there, he's gonna have to go down the college football food chain to get what he's after. And for what? Is being RB1 at Tulane really better than sharing carries on a big-time team?

Te'o4Heisman

Reaction score
Is that what LSU's doing to him? Or does he just want to be full-on RB1. We didn't process the guy, we just weren't going to make him the featured every-down #1 back. If it's the same there, he's gonna have to go down the college football food chain to get what he's after. And for what? Is being RB1 at Tulane really better than sharing carries on a big-time team?
Until he's hurt again...

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
Yes I did, thought I had read everything. oh well
You blew it! - GIF - Imgur

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
LSU boards think it’s a significant injury like an ACL to him but couldn’t find anything official.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Wherever his new home is I hope he is happy.

Go to Tulane and showcase your talent there.

Way too logical! He will go to ole Miss where they’ll have 4 running backs already in the room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk