'21 CA QB Tyler Buchner (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm too old to get young jokes. Could someone explain to me what Buchner is doing smoking?

Who you callin' young? Oh... it's OMM. Ok, you got me by a couple.

As for TB12... It's a play on Smokin' Jay Cutler and it's photoshopped

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
Thanks BobbyMac --- I was desperately hoping that was the answer.
My whole family is distressingly Old School when it comes to intolerance towards athletes smoking.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Farrell50-QBs.jpeg

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
It’s crazy seeing DTR and Bo Nix on the list,… it feels like both have been playing since 2005

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
If I’m honest this shows me I don’t follow cfb nearly as much as I used to. There are multiple dudes in his top ten I’ve never even heard of. That would have never happened five years ago

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Kind of akin to teaching my son to piss in the toilet. All the power in the world doesn’t do a damn bit of good if you can’t hit the target.
At the end of the day the objective to taking a piss isn't necessarily hitting the target but just getting it out... where it lands is a sidenote. I live on a farm and rarely use a toilet.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
it will be funny seeing how far Williams drops because of no OL help at USC. you can have all these elite skilled players that USC coaches are bringing but it doesn't mean sh#t when you have an average or below average OL blocking for the QB instead of an elite dominating OL that Williams won't have

Last edited:

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
Surprised that he is even rated. There is no real data yet. Essentially a rookie.

I view the list as a tribute to Notre Dame that our untried QB can get that much respect.

If I was a writer who was not a Notre Dame addict, I'd be thinking: Maybe this kid is real good, but let's see.

Irish4life

Reaction score
Biggest concern with the kid is injuries, IMO. 2nd biggest is that besides Mayer we have a bunch of question marks at Receiver.

irishtrooper

Reaction score
He’ll finish top 20ish if he stays healthy. I wouldn’t trade him for a lot of these guys. Once he’s throwing more, this list will look different

I am quite bullish on him. To be fair, I was on Phil too. Although I don’t agree that he’s no good, he’s not quite what I thought he’d be