2025 Master Thread

NDWarrior

Reaction score
Speaking of attending the same HS, per this article, apparently Jayvan’s father, Brandon Boggs, and Freeman, were HS football teammates!

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of attending the same HS, per this article, apparently Jayvan’s father, Brandon Boggs, and Freeman, were HS football teammates!

I was coming here to say the same thing after I saw that Slap the Sign article. Weird he'd write about the Freeman (and probably Mickens too) HS connection and not mention he's the receiving end of Brady Hart's passes when Hart looks to be the most likely '26 QB at this time.

domer13

Reaction score
1711632568026.png

Updated.

Do we still think Damien Shanklin is a likely commit?

With the current class plus the five likely commits (Meadows, Shanklin Sacca, Zackery, Golden), this class would have a 247 Composite of 276.24, which would be the highest of the Freeman era. This is before potential bumps for some of the lower rated guys.

Anything obvious that I should change to the above? I probably have too many possible commits, but it seems like ND is in play for many of these guys.

NDohio

Reaction score
View attachment 3055565

Updated.

With the current class plus the five likely commits (Meadows, Shanklin Sacca, Zackery, Golden), this class would have a 247 Composite of 276.24, which would be the highest of the Freeman era. This is before potential bumps for some of the lower rated guys.

Anything obvious that I should change to the above? I probably have too many possible commits, but it seems like ND is in play for many of these guys.
It's awesome that you do this. Thanks.

Katzenboyer

Reaction score
View attachment 3055565

Updated.

For perspective, 276 would have been good enough for the 8th ranked class in 2024 on 247.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
View attachment 3055565

Updated.

Thanks for doing all this. You can remove Ethan Utley as he is committing today. You can also probably remove Quincy Porter (I think I had you add him in the past bc he planned a visit lol, but both parties are moving in a different direction), Daylan McCutcheon, and Koby Howard.

domer13

Reaction score
Thanks for doing all this. You can remove Ethan Utley as he is committing today. You can also probably remove Quincy Porter (I think I had you add him in the past bc he planned a visit lol, but both parties are moving in a different direction), Daylan McCutcheon, and Koby Howard.
Done - many thanks!