2022 Fall Camp Thread

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Reaction score
He doesn't need to be, thankfully. All he needs to be is Chris Brown-esque

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
He's pretty dangerous in space. He can be lethal on jet sweeps, reverses, etc. Could be wrong but it felt like he didn't get as many of those opportunities last year as he did in his sophomore season.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

• Buchner’s best throw of the day — and the most explosive play of the day, period — came on a downfield heave to junior running back Chris Tyree. Tyree got well behind senior linebacker JD Bertrand on a double-move down the right sideline. Buchner laid the ball beautifully into Tyree’s breadbasket. It was a similar throw to the one he made to Kevin Austin Jr. against Virginia Tech last fall; an absolute dime down the right sideline. Tyree’s double-move (and simply lining up against Bertrand in a clear mismatch) made it much easier on Buchner, but the QB still had to deliver the goods. And he did.
Lot of Buchner hype in here.

Dale

Reaction score
ND has some special weapons at RB and TE in the pass game, but it sounds like from reports our LBs should not be covering players man to man still at all costs

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
ND has some special weapons at RB and TE in the pass game, but it sounds like from reports our LBs should not be covering players man to man still at all costs
Which LB comes off when we bring in Bracy at Nickel? Traditionally it's the Will, but I doubt Golden wants to be pulling Liafau and leaving Bertrand and Kiser in coverage.

Dale

Reaction score
Which LB comes off when we bring in Bracy at Nickel? Traditionally it's the Will, but I doubt Golden wants to be pulling Liafau and leaving Bertrand and Kiser in coverage.

I can live with Kiser in coverage on the right guy. Bauer seems to be fine in zone he’s just so stiff. Bertrand it’d not want covering anyone.

Maybe Kiser off sometimes as a standard 4-2-5 look and as a modified 4-2-5 or 3-3-5 you see them get creative with Liafau’s alignment

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
I dont know feel like we saw Kiser chasing some dudes about 10 yards behind quite often last year. But maybe to your point, it's more of a who does he have vs inability.

Irish4life

Reaction score
Raridon and Staes with seemingly easy catches at the end, and then you watch Mayer do a rep. Good grief he’s perfect in his leverage/route running
They both look good, but Mayer looks like an NFL TE today. It's actually insane

Jiggafini19Deux

The Pope of Greenwich Village
Reaction score
OSU is down to only 6 scholarship CBs after an injury. Didn’t get portal help at risk of transfer outs

Spider-Man pointing meme
This might be the best thing I have seen online this week. Today for sure.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score

Don't worry
Probably just another, Kevin Austin too quick from rehab, setback...

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenAura

Reaction score

Don't worry
Probably just another, Kevin Austin too quick from rehab, setback...

giphy.gif

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you like 12 personnel. Good thing our TE room is stacked.