2022 Fall Camp Thread

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Is an H-back now. ND did it a ton with Brock W, and I think Tommy T. Can't remember who filled that role last year.

I've always wanted to suit up a 4th string or walk on OL/DL in a eligible number and have them be a FB bulldozer on occasion.
This is where I was hopeful M. Evans was ready to go. He is a very big and athletic dude.

Irish4life

Reaction score
I can't believe I miss

Probably, but why not Wagner or Nana insert reserve player x? I'm telling you, this is the way
Putting an OT or a DL at H-Back/FB feels more like a 4th and 1 scenario right? I think Berrong can and will be a pretty good weapon in the pass game at H-Back too.

Dale

Reaction score
It sounds like they plan to legit use this walk on FB Sherwood at times

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Marist is an absolute lock to start, as long as he's healthy.

Biggest question mark is whether Clarence Lewis can hold onto his job and who gets the second safety spot. We (allegedly) have 5 underclass corners who all have better upside than Lewis but lack the experience. So do you go with Lewis week 1 and be prepared to move on after that? I think yes. I don't think you want a true frosh out there against Ohio State.
I don't think I want Lewis against Ohio State either tho lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Would love to know why they didn’t go with tyree more in second half vs ok state … there was a play where diggs got tripped up, If tyree; it would have been td
Would also love to know why Buchner was never used as a change of pace in the 2nd half...

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
Buchner only ran one designed run play & it went for 9 yards.
Then he had three srambles/sacks that went for -1 total.
So Cincy didn’t stop him running, they stopped him throwing & ND didn’t call any run plays for him.
So how long you been a Michigan fan?
So he had 4 rushes for 8 yards? Cincy took away the qb read and made him throw it… didn’t work for nd

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Would also love to know why Buchner was never used as a change of pace in the 2nd half...

My conspiracy theory is that Buchner was banged up at the end of the year, and they just didn’t tell anyone. He was probably dressed as an emergency, but they had no intentions of using him. No other reason to leave him on the bench in a game that you had more than a month to prepare for.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Cincy did
P6z5uOq.gif