2021-2022 College Football Playoff

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Yeah wtf! Is Bennett actually taller than Bryce Young? Or did he steal some of his height during that comeback?

Reebok-Boot-Insta.jpg

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Georgia has the best defense in the country by far and Young’s top 2 receivers were out. He’s still elite. Shitting on him for this is stupid.

Nuke 'em, Nuke.

Silly to throw shade at that kid.

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Reaction score
Hats off to Georgia. They waited 41 years for this moment and played their butts off tonight. They kept their heads in the game even when things weren't going well and earned the win. I didn't expect to even be in this game this season, so I'm not too badly disappointed. The worst part of it is that now it's another 7 months until the next season.

Dale

Reaction score
Georgia has the best defense in the country by far and Young’s top 2 receivers were out. He’s still elite. Shitting on him for this is stupid.

What will be most memorable about this Natty for Georgia besides Bennett’s story will be the encore at the draft.

DE Travon Walker: 1st - 2nd Round
NT Jordan Davis: 1st Round
DE Devonte Wyatt: 2nd - 3rd Round
SAM Robert Beal (suspended Adam Anderson) - Anderson was 1st - 2nd Round
MAC Nakobe Dean: 1st Round
Money Quay Walker/Channing Tindall: 3rd - 4th Round/2nd - 3rd Round
JACK Nolan Smith: 3rd - 4th Round
CB Derion Kendrick: 2nd - 3rd Round
FS Lewis Cine: 2nd - 3rd Round
SS Chris Smith: one guy who is getting knocked a bit size wise, I’d guess late round
CB Ameer Speed: Don’t think has shown NFL tape but I’d guess late round flyer

That’s gonna be absurd haha

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
Saban looked genuinely happy for Kirby - perfect SEC ending with both teams claiming a championship this year. Barf.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Count me in as a fan that has lost a ton of interest. One of my good friends is a USC fan and he admitted the NIL will help bring in Talent but probably just enough to compete in the PAC12 and maybe sneak into Playoff like Michigan, Oklahomo, and ND to just get beat by an SEC team. A few years ago I could at least pretend the NCAA was innocent and cute but its impossible now.

irishog77

NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW
Reaction score
Are people upset that we got to see the 2 best teams play for the title? Isn't that kind of the point?

Would we really be better off in a world where we get to watch the 2nd best team versus the 9th best team every 8 or 9 years, ya know, because we don't like watching the best teams?