2014 NFL Draft

BleedBlueGold

Reaction score
Haha I wanted Ego at ND so bad. He said it was too cold. Now I get him with bears. You gon' learn what cold is bud!

ResLife Hero

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The last time Stephon Tuitt was in Pittsburgh..... <a href="http://t.co/Rfb0iPqMZL">pic.twitter.com/Rfb0iPqMZL</a></p>— The Turning Point (@TheIrishTP) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheIrishTP/statuses/464925932969811968">May 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Aaaaaand, I hate Pittsburgh

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
With the Gordon news, and the addition of the Bills first rounder next year, they Browns should sign Jimmy Graham to an offer sheet.

I thought this when they brought in Young... Why not Jimmy? Was never given any chance in Carolina... Noe Graham?? Yesir.

Last edited:

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Reaction score
Imagine the vbucks you could have raked in predicting "Nilklas will get drafted ahead of Nix in 2014."

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Reaction score
Was fully waiting to hear Nix to Green Bay to turn a shitty start to the evening into a nightmare start to the evening.

K

koonja

There's a pic of a hot Asian in the live chat. I swear this is actually true.

Irishman77

THE WOLF
Reaction score
I picked the 49ers to win the Super Bowl next year. Would be awesome to see Nix get a ring his rookie year. C'mon San Fran!

GowerND11

Reaction score
I picked the 49ers to win the Super Bowl next year. Would be awesome to see Nix get a ring his rookie year. C'mon San Fran!

'9ers just got a steal with Hyde. Also the trade with the Broncos was gold! Have to see what they traded to the Dolphins to move back up.

Really hoping they make a play for Nix, would be huge!

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Reaction score
Beginning to think Nix's injury was/is wayyyyyyy worse than what we know. There is no way a prototypical space-eating DT is still on the board in today's NFL 60 picks into the draft.

M

Me2SouthBend

Would love to see the Pats take Big Lou. Don't get stuck in the Quagmire that is the Jags before the Pats pick.

#1rish

Count On Me
Reaction score
C'mon, I don't even care if it's the Pats at this point that takes Lou.

Reaction score
Man too bad for a great guy in Lou. Huge mistake to come out, after getting injured he got scared he would get injured again and totally fall. Now no higher than a 3rd rounder. Lou got some bad advice.

I wish him the best, he is one of my all time favorite Irish players.

Go Irish

#1rish

Count On Me
Reaction score
And the Giants pick a DT from Cuse. This tumble is painful to watch.

Reaction score
3rd team All ACC DT taken ahead of Louis Nix. He must have had horrible, horrible workouts and interviews---or his overall tape was bad. Former All American falling to the at best bottom of the 3rd.

Wish he would have stayed, DT is our weakest position IMO. Up the middle D will be our make or break area this season.

Good Luck Big Lou, we all love you!!!