'14 IN WR Justin Brent (Notre Dame Early Enrollee)

AdmiralBackhand

John 3:16
Reaction score
'14 IN WR Justin Brent
Indianapolis, IN - Speedway

image_reasonably_small.jpg

Ht: 6'3
Wt: 193
40: 4.6

Rankings:

247: :s::s::s::s: #17 WR #122 OVR (94 Rating)
Rivals: :s::s::s::s: #10 WR #74 OVR (5.8 Rating)
ESPN: :s::s::s::s: #38 WR #284 OVR (82 Rating)
Scout: :s::s::s::s: #11 WR #68 Overall
247Comp: :s::s::s::s: #25 WR #185 OVR (.9209 Rating)

Offers:
Notre Dame (Verbal)

Film:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cIS22ry40Sg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fsLI5AGR8No" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

He visited for the Spring Game and is being recruited by Mike Elston.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
Is he a highly touted basketball guy too or something?

RubberSoul

Banned
Reaction score
Good player. I know that Indiana was recruiting him. I think he visited as well.

woolybug25

#1 Vineyard Vines Fan
Reaction score
Think he will crack soon?

Weirder things have happened, but I don't think so.

He camped at Notre Dame and OSU and is getting interest from a lot of schools. If he doesn't commit somewhere soon, he will likely have OSU and scUM offers sooner than later. Both have shown interest.

His last visit was his second to Notre Dame and we're his first offer. He could probably play both sports if he wanted to, and we are close to home. I would say that we have a lot on our side with this one.

arrowryan

Reaction score
Weirder things have happened, but I don't think so.

He camped at Notre Dame and OSU and is getting interest from a lot of schools. If he doesn't commit somewhere soon, he will likely have OSU and scUM offers sooner than later. Both have shown interest.

His last visit was his second to Notre Dame and we're his first offer. He could probably play both sports if he wanted to, and we are close to home. I would say that we have a lot on our side with this one.

Good stuff as always Wooly! Thanks

STLDomer

Schmitty
Reaction score
Per 247 he thought about committing

we were his first offer, first school to visit, first school he visited

NDhoosier

Reaction score
Per 247 he thought about committing

we were his first offer, first school to visit, first school he visited

Recruits who verbal based on that alone are prime to decommit later down the road. I am glad he didnt verbal then, I want him to verbal Notre Dame because he likes Notre Dame, not because they have simply showed up love the earliest.

Pa Golden Tate Fan

Reaction score
Irish Illustrated ‏@NDatRivals

2014 Speedway (Ind.) wide receiver Justin Brent has committed to #NotreDame. The Irish now have two commitments in the Class of 2014.
Hell Yeah.

greyhammer90

the drunk piano player
Reaction score
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

230999-Its%20Always%20Sunny.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MSHr4ubuD64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironman8

Jaqen H'ghar
Reaction score
Just announced it on Mike Frank's ISD Power Hour. He is still on live right now explaining his decision. Great pickup.

Rhode Irish

Semi-retired
Reaction score
Great news. Forgive the stupid question, but he's definitely playing football, right? Buster said earlier in this thread that he may only want to play basketball.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
When I heard he was going to be on Power hour I actually thought about this earlier today. That's a pretty cool way to make a announcement.