40: 4.5
Bench: 290
Squat: 395
Vertical: 34
GPA: 3.4
Test: 1200 (3 part)

STATS:
Defense: 110 tackles, 6 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 1 interception
Offense: Rushed for 900 yards and 11 TDs.

RANKING:
Rivals: :s::s::s::s:, #14 ATH, Rating 5.8
Scout: :s::s::s::s:, #3 MLB
ESPN: :s::s::s:, #47 ATH, Grade 78

OFFERS:
USC
UCLA (camp '09)
Notre Dame (OV 10/3)
Arizona St (OV 10/31)
Washington (11/28)
Nebraska

Arizona
Stanford
Washington St

ND Recruiter: Polian

Decision: January '10

Last edited by a moderator:

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
Offered per Rivals
Notre Dame wants him as either Linebacker or Fullback but appears to be a USC lean

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
Offered per Rivals
Notre Dame wants him as either Linebacker or Fullback but appears to be a USC lean

I think there are a lot of USC leans but are there a lot of USC slots available?

NDin LA, jason, or anybody familiar with the Trojans available scholarships versus current commits and the likelies?

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
They are pretty good at keeping consistant talent coming in so id they take around 20 and they need linebackersthis year after missing last year

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
They are pretty good at keeping consistant talent coming in so id they take around 20 and they need linebackersthis year after missing last year

According to Scout they have 7 verbals to date.

They don't have many offers out to LBs:
OLB - #8 Josh Shirley, #9 Christian Jones, #12 Justin Maclin, Fortt

MLB - #1 Luc, #3 Pullard
(Fehoko has no offer)

I don't know if they have offers out to players ranked at another position.

Last edited:

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
Fortt has been offered by USC per Rivals and Tony Jefferson is being recruited as a linebacker by USC, Safety by the Irish. Anthony Barr is being recruited as Linebacker by USC and the Irish.

Oh and Pullard of course

Last edited:

NDty9

Reaction score

I hear they missed out on a pretty good LB from Hawaii last year...... HA !

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
"They're like a new school that I've never heard of."

"They're like a new school that I've never heard of."

How far we have fallen!

Is there no NBC in L.A.?

Irish offer Cali athlete Hayes Pullard IrishSportsDaily
College Football Recruiting On the Trail 2010 - ESPN.

I never thought Notre Dame would come in personally and offer me. They're like a new school that I've never heard of. I want to try something new, like maybe different than the USC's and the UCLA's.

A good relationship with the coaches, to be a part of a winning program, and to get better and be ready for the next level physically and mentally.

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
I think he meant it more as an unexpected offer from a school he did not see recruiting him. Something vastly different from the schools he grew up around in Cali.

GOLDENISTHYTATE

Reaction score
The Trojans did take two pretty good lbs last year in Frankie Telfort and Marquis Simmons, but in losing out on Te'o and Burfict they definitely are trying to put more blue chippers in place for a linebacking corp that was drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft.

I'd love to have Pullard as a FB since we haven't been able to put a good one on the field since Powers-Neal.

OCIrish

Fukk Michigan
Reaction score
The Trojans did take two pretty good lbs last year in Frankie Telfort and Marquis Simmons, but in losing out on Te'o and Burfict they definitely are trying to put more blue chippers in place for a linebacking corp that was drafted in the first three rounds of the NFL draft.

I'd love to have Pullard as a FB since we haven't been able to put a good one on the field since Powers-Neal.

We haven't had a good one since Marc Edwards.

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score

The Trojans were recruiting Telfort as a Safety but that might have changed since they lost out on Te'o and Burifect.

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
We haven't had a good one since Marc Edwards.

I liked Powers-Neal especially considering how he was used.

Marc Edwards was the last GREAT ND FB!

Smelled the goal line as a ball carrier or blocker.

Power runner, devastating blocker, great hands on the delay.

ND's goal line offense would have been a lot more powerful if ACE had been either a power runner, devastating blocker, or a pass threat. Just one would have made a difference.

GOLDENISTHYTATE

Reaction score
The Trojans were recruiting Telfort as a Safety but that might have changed since they lost out on Te'o and Burifect.

I believe they kept him at LB because they had somewhere like 4 safety commits.

Patrick Hall, T.J. McDonald, Jawanza Starling, and Byron Moore.

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
I believe they kept him at LB because they had somewhere like 4 safety commits.

Patrick Hall, T.J. McDonald, Jawanza Starling, and Byron Moore.

Will those 4 all stay Safeties at USC or will one or more be moved to LB, especially a with 2 top prospects lost last year?

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
First Official Visit Set

First Official Visit Set

Per Dawgman.com 7/23

Hayes Pullard will visit UW on Sept 5th for their game with LSU.

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
Pullard To Decide in January

Pullard To Decide in January

Per Allen Wallace 7/24

Although linebacker/running back Hayes Pullard still denies a leader, he continues to favor USC, UCLA, Arizona State, Washington and Notre Dame. “I pretty much always followed USC and UCLA,” Pullard said. “They are both at home and right in my backyard. I have a love for them both, so I don’t really separate them in my mind.” The Bruins were Pullard’s first offer.

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
Biggins 7/29

Pullard has set his first OV for Washington Sep. 5th

"Notre Dame is another school I definitely want to visit and I'm checking out Stanford, Arizona State and Nebraska too. I'm not sure if I'll officially visit SC or UCLA because they're so close but I'll for sure attend their games and visit the campus for an unofficial visit during the year."

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
I'd still say he will stay out west but if he does visit you never know. Plus he is supposed to be good friends with Shaq Evans.

BGIF

Varsity Club
Reaction score
9/8 Per ESPN's WeAreSC.com

College Football Recruiting On the Trail 2010 - ESPN

Hayes Pullard has a short list of 6: ND UW USC UCLA ASU and UF (no offer).
"USC is very talented. They're a powerhouse team and they're always fired up. UCLA is calm, but they're a powerhouse team also. They're come silent but deadly. Arizona State isn't scared of nobody. They're always fired up and they always come to play. Notre Dame is a new poison that I just found out about. They have a high graduation rate, which I love. With Florida I love the speed and the intensity. I love the SEC."

Pullard also shared what he's seeking, "Good graduation rate. A good business program and a winning program at that. A coach that's going to ride me until the end and be able to play on the next level."

NDinL.A.

Reaction score
9/8 Per ESPN's WeAreSC.com

College Football Recruiting On the Trail 2010 - ESPN

Hayes Pullard has a short list of 6: ND UW USC UCLA ASU and UF (no offer).

If he goes to USC, while he's looking for a good graduation rate, I'm going to puke,

USC = 54%
ND = 94%

Same thing with FL. I won't mind if he goes to a middle-of-the-pack school as far as grad rates go, but don't say that and then turn around and go to a school that barely graduates more than half their players...

NDinL.A.

Reaction score
Visiting for the UW game, per ISD. He's friends with Shaq Evans. Won't decide until very late in the process. Dude is yoked up...

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score
Nice. Don't think we will land him but kid is a good player. Would be a great steal

The Polish Irishman

Just your hero
Reaction score
Excited to get this kid on Campus. Watch some flim and he is a stud.

Who knows with these Cali Kids? We have a nice connection going on.