Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2010 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 502,108,165,811.74
Bank: 6,605,964,069,615.77
Total Bankroll: 7,108,072,235,427.51
Donate
NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame Spain

'10 FL WR Kadron Boone (LSU Commit)

'10 FL WR Kadron Boone
Trinity Catholic H.S. (Ocala, FL)

Ht: 6-1
Wt: 190
40: 4.5

Ranking:
Rivals: , #12 WR, Rating 5.9
Scout: , #15 WR
ESPN: , #15 WR, Grade 81

Stats: 57 rec, 1200 yds, 14 TD's

Offers:
Texas Tech (Decommit; OV 9/5/10)
West Virginia (OV 1/22/10)
Georgia (OV 1/15/10)
Louisville (OV 1/8/10)
LSU (OV 1/29/10)

Cincinnati
Clemson
Florida
Miami
Notre Dame
Oklahoma
Oregon
South Carolina

Combine results (2008)
Height: 5-11.5
Weight: 184
40-Yard Dash: 4.62
Short Shuttle: 4.47
Vertical Jump: 25.5"
3-Cone: 7.53
Broad Jump: 8-10

ND Recruiter: Alford

Decision: LSU

Last edited by BGIF; 02-08-2010 at 04:11 AM.. Reason: Short List, OVs, Rankings
NDinL.A. is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Donate
NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!

This, from Scout:

Quote:
Biography:
Kadron Boone finished his junior season with 51 receptions for 1,287 yards and 19 total touchdowns after missing his entire sophomore season with a torn right ACL. He helped lead his team to the Class 2B state title game and was names FSWA 2B First Team All-State. Boone says he can bench 290-pounds, squat 500 and claims a 38-inch vertical jump. Boone also runs track (10.8 100m; 22.1 200m; 21-9 long jump) and plays basketball (shooting guard, averages 18 points and 11 rebounds). “I may do track and football,” Boone said. “Track helps keep me in shape.”

Boone plans on majoring in either business or sports medicine and reports a 3.3 core GPA and a 17 ACT, which he will retake.
Quote:
Boone: “I have great quickness. But I’m still working on my explosiveness since my injury. I want to work on getting better separation from the defenders and break away faster.

“When defensive backs look at me they think I’m just a big receiver, but don’t realize I can move. When the ball is in the air, I go get it.”
Old 07-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Donate

I swore I did a profile on him months ago, but the profile, along with that of WR Brandon Coleman, is nowhere to be found.

Anyways, there's a ton of conflicting info on Boone out there. Just yesterday, Rivals had him with a top 7, without ND. Then it came out that he had a top 8, and we were in it. Many ND websites said we had no shot.

Now Steve Wiltfong has a report that he talked to Boone, and that Boone is very interested in the Irish. He thinks Coach Alford is a great guy, and that he appreciates how he gets back to him every time Boone has a question about ND. He's looking to cut his list by the end of them month/early August to about 3-5 schools, then he'll take his OV's before he makes a decision. From 30 offers, these are the 8 teams that made the first cut: Notre Dame, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Georgia, Clemson, South Carolina and Miami.

It looks like FL is the school to beat here, but ND, while we're a long shot, still has a heartbeat here, and a stronger heartbeat than many thought before today...
Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
BGIF
Varsity Club

Cash: 4,973,855,421,686,747,136.00
Bank: 2,344,267,088,290,444,800.00
Total Bankroll: 7,318,122,509,977,193,472.00
Donate
BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!

Final 7, 8, 9, 10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDinL.A. View Post
... Anyways, there's a ton of conflicting info on Boone out there. Just yesterday, Rivals had him with a top 7, without ND. Then it came out that he had a top 8, and we were in it. Many ND websites said we had no shot.

Now Steve Wiltfong has a report that he talked to Boone, and that Boone is very interested in the Irish. He thinks Coach Alford is a great guy, and that he appreciates how he gets back to him every time Boone has a question about ND. He's looking to cut his list by the end of them month/early August to about 3-5 schools, then he'll take his OV's before he makes a decision. From 30 offers, these are the 8 teams that made the first cut: Notre Dame, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Georgia, Clemson, South Carolina and Miami. ...
Another day, another list, another number. This one says 10 teams but it only lists 9. It's from ESPN affliate, TheBigSpur.com, which is a South Carolina. This list adds Cinncinati to the ones in the previous post. Some of the number discrepancy may come from this qualifer where Boone noted "... are the schools I am mainly looking at (emphasis added) now." Boone says he hopes to have the list down to 5 by the end of the month.

College Football Recruiting On the Trail 2010 - ESPN

Four schools are mentioned in that article:

SCA
Quote:
I think I'm probably going to visit South Carolina after I cut it down again. I have a good feeling right now that they will still be in the race when I cut it down. I'm really high on them right now.
UF
Quote:
Florida has a great coaching staff. I really like how they use their best players and how they plan on using me in their offense. I understand it is part of the process that you are not always going to have a spot. I realize they are recruiting other receivers besides me and that is something that I can't control.
UGA
Quote:
Tony Ball is a great guy. I didn't know much about Georgia until he started talking to me. He is really straight up with me and has told me a lot of things about Georgia.
TT
Quote:
Texas Tech throws the ball a lot. They go four or five wide the whole game. I like the way the coaches are running things at Texas Tech. I like how they are going about recruiting me and how they plan on using me.
BGIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
WabashFalcon
Team MVP

Cash: 143,862.73
Bank: 133,886,861.66
Total Bankroll: 134,030,724.39
Donate
WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts New York Rangers Notre Dame

Hey... let's just ask Kadron when he comes around the boards again! Easy solution... right? RIGHT?
WabashFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabashFalcon View Post
Hey... let's just ask Kadron when he comes around the boards again! Easy solution... right? RIGHT?
I forgot about that! Good call LOL...
Old 08-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Donate

Verballed to Texas Tech today...