Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2010 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
wicket
Walk-On

Cash: 5,711.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 5,711.88
Donate
wicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the rough

'10 SC RB Mustafa Greene (NC St Commit)

Mustafa Greene - RB
Irmo HS (Columbia, SC)

Ht: 6-0
Wt: 200
40: 4.5
Bench Max: 310
Squat Max: 405
Vertical: 38
GPA: 3.2
Test: 1110 (2 Part)

Offers:
Rutgers (OV 12/05)
North Carolina St (1/15/10)
Georgia
Alabama
Clemson
Duke
Illinois
Louisville
Maryland
South Carolina
Syracuse
Tennessee
West Virginia

Ranking:
Rivals: , #26 RB, Rating 5.8
Scout: , #45 RB
ESPN: , #29, Grade 78

Stats:
2008 - 1300 yds, 17 TD
2009 - 1300 yds, 21 TD

Last edited by BGIF; 01-27-2010 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Everything
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
wicket
Walk-On

Cash: 5,711.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 5,711.88
Donate
wicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the roughwicket is a jewel in the rough

first time i opened it, dont know much about him but we already offered him, forgot to add that in the title though. If a moderator can fix that that would be awesome.
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
I Dont Miss Charlie
And I Never Will

Cash: 67,642.84
Bank: 5,574.78
Total Bankroll: 73,217.62
Donate
I Dont Miss Charlie is infamous around these parts
Kansas City Royals Kansas City Chiefs DePaul

What the heck happened to recruiting Mustafa?

This guy has offers but is now down to NC State and Rutgers????

We could use him for this class to replace Gio.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
DirtySecret
Banned

Cash: 394,384.58
Bank: 56,006.56
Total Bankroll: 450,391.15
Donate
DirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant futureDirtySecret has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyBarrSaysHi View Post
What the heck happened to recruiting Mustafa?

This guy has offers but is now down to NC State and Rutgers????

We could use him for this class to replace Gio.
The depth we have on top of Cameron Robinson. I think we are set at RB, we need OL and DL.. Not WR or QBs..
DirtySecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
WabashFalcon
Team MVP

Cash: 142,015.98
Bank: 133,886,861.66
Total Bankroll: 134,028,877.64
Donate
WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!WabashFalcon should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts New York Rangers Notre Dame

SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBB BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
WabashFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
BGIF
Varsity Club

Cash: 535.86
Bank: 774,081,513,631,196,672.00
Total Bankroll: 774,081,513,631,197,056.00
Donate
BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!

Greene claimed an offer from ND early last Spring but I never found anything to substantiate it. Scout or Rivals listed it but later dropped it. I don't recall seeing any reports of ND involvement since then.
BGIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 AM   #7
BGIF
Varsity Club

Cash: 535.86
Bank: 774,081,513,631,196,672.00
Total Bankroll: 774,081,513,631,197,056.00
Donate
BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!

NO MUTUAL INTEREST

Profile updated
BGIF is offline   Reply With Quote