Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 05-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #1
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 31,229.99
Bank: 27,996,907,559,939,048.00
Total Bankroll: 27,996,907,559,970,272.00
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Censorship: The beginning of Change.

Who else feels that We are being Censored. I could put Rogan up, but everyone Is putting that information up as fodder.

This Podcast isn't just about Mike. Listen.... Let me know

We are in very scary times. Philosophically speaking.

Dr. Judy comes into the picture 10 minutes in....

I wish I could change the headline to Hope and Change.

Last edited by Circa; 05-21-2020 at 04:12 PM..
Circa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 05-20-2020, 07:14 PM   #2
GATTACA!
It's about to get gross

Cash: 6,748,522,807,923,007.00
Bank: 1,034,427,347,953,895,997,440.00
Total Bankroll: 1,034,434,096,476,703,948,800.00
Donate
GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle. What a terrible argument. Yeah if Kyrie or Love don't get hurt in 2015 LeBron has 5 championships. If the Heat don't choke against the Mavs he has 6. If the Cavs surround him with anything in his first run he'd have 10.

Come on.
GATTACA! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #3
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATTACA! View Post
If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle. What a terrible argument. Yeah if Kyrie or Love don't get hurt in 2015 LeBron has 5 championships. If the Heat don't choke against the Mavs he has 6. If the Cavs surround him with anything in his first run he'd have 10.

Come on.
The podcast Is a metaphor.
Just as people will never agree on the GOAT... Nobody will seem to agree to stay free....
Old 05-21-2020, 04:16 PM   #4
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate

Censorship Is about more than a basketball game. I really hope we all can see past the way Lessons are learned and understand It's not about Michael Jordan.

Everyone gets upset over throwing a ball in a hoop. If It was that way all Americans would love the guys that made every field goal.
Old 05-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #5
317Irish
Walk-On

Cash: 1,000,001,002,370.42
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,000,001,002,370.42
Donate
317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!317Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post
Censorship Is about more than a basketball game. I really hope we all can see past the way Lessons are learned and understand It's not about Michael Jordan.

Everyone gets upset over throwing a ball in a hoop. If It was that way all Americans would love the guys that made every field goal.
Can you provide your own counterpoints too? In general I have no interest in this debate, but I might tune in if this thread is just Circa v Circa. Probably not, but maybe.
317Irish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:39 PM   #6
ab2cmiller
Troublemaker in training

Cash: 1,000,000,877,885.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,000,000,877,885.39
Donate
ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 317Irish View Post
Can you provide your own counterpoints too? In general I have no interest in this debate, but I might tune in if this thread is just Circa v Circa. Probably not, but maybe.
lol
ab2cmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #7
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 317Irish View Post
Smartass. LOL.
Counterpoint what? I take It that everyone Is OK with the government censoring your everyday happening? It's a slope and we are all allowing It to happen.

Ok, Let's start with the ability to run for public office.
Who wants to run in their small town elections only to be defeated by the guy that can buy more signs?
People really need to start understanding what It takes to run for office and If you lose that money, It Is irreplaceable... So why run? The local/national media Is already censoring your ad...
I could go on and on... It's not left/right. It's right and wrong. and left isn't always wrong, nor is right.

If you can dismantle that argument... I'm game.