Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 10-27-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 17,753.71
Bank: 17,064,979,437,109,406.00
Total Bankroll: 17,064,979,437,127,160.00
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Joe Rogan (Podcast)

Joe Is one of the best Interviews I've listened to. I wanted to make a thread for others to post their own favorites.

More to come.
Circa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 10-27-2019, 11:03 PM   #2
Irishize
Senior

Cash: 53,490,139,307,123.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 53,490,139,307,123.40
Donate
Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!

Just listened to the Snowden interview. Surreal that he is on the lam in Russia but still able to communicate. I learned a lot of his situation that I wasn’t aware of.

Long-form interviews are very informative. I also enjoyed episode where he interviewed Tim Pool & Jack from Twitter.

Too many to list, but everyone should be able to find an interview that suits their interest b/c Rogan covers a lot of topics.
Irishize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:05 PM   #3
GATTACA!
It's about to get gross

Cash: 6,748,522,807,920,832.00
Bank: 630,515,401,896,597,389,312.00
Total Bankroll: 630,522,150,419,405,340,672.00
Donate
GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!GATTACA! should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

Snowden loves the sound of his own voice.

That has to be the least Joe has ever talked on a pod.
GATTACA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:09 PM   #4
Irishize
Senior

Donate
Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATTACA! View Post
Snowden loves the sound of his own voice.

That has to be the least Joe has ever talked on a pod.
You’re 100% correct on that point. It didn’t help that there was a delay. Snowden initially came off as a bullshit artist but that just my first impression of him. He just seemed to romanticize his life & events like he was making it into a movie.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:12 AM   #5
T-Boone
Sophomore

Cash: 66,460,460,444,020.41
Total Bankroll: 66,460,460,444,020.41
Donate
T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!T-Boone should be giving advice to Kelly!

I like Joe. His podcast made me aware of intermittent fasting and keto. He has a very wide knowledge base.

I can never listen to an entire interview though.
T-Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 11:10 AM   #6
Irishize
Senior

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Boone View Post
I like Joe. His podcast made me aware of intermittent fasting and keto. He has a very wide knowledge base.

I can never listen to an entire interview though.
They are long but that works great for folk like me in the car for most of the day
Old 10-28-2019, 11:13 AM   #7
BleedBlueGold
Starter

Cash: 1,000,015,130,958.38
Total Bankroll: 1,000,015,130,958.38
Donate
BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishize View Post
They are long but that works great for folk like me in the car for most of the day
The un-edited length is what is great. No sound bytes. Just open discussion.
BleedBlueGold is offline   Reply With Quote