Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Notre Dame Game Day
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
clashmore_mike

Cash: 457,684.56
Bank: 5,902,764,350,321,138.00
Total Bankroll: 5,902,764,350,778,822.00
Donate
clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Notre Dame

Sept 21 | Georgia

Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Georgia Bulldogs
Sanford Stadium
Athens, GA
Saturday, September 21, 2019
8 PM
CBS

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 05-30-2019 at 01:55 PM..
clashmore_mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-20-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
nd_fan
VIP member

Cash: 9,696.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 9,696.23
Donate
nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!nd_fan should be giving advice to Kelly!

UGA is coming in the season has a top 5 team. A win here will set ND up for the top 4 rank in the first CFP rankings.

Last edited by nd_fan; 01-21-2019 at 10:54 PM..
nd_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #3
OhioIrish31
Sophomore

Cash: 879.55
Bank: 4,250,362,629,177,149.00
Total Bankroll: 4,250,362,629,178,028.00
Donate
OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!OhioIrish31 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Notre Dame

It would be great if we (fans) could show up there like they showed up here. Won't happen...mainly because there wont be so many UG fans wiling to give up their seats. I'll be there tho...looking forward to it. Will be interesting to see how much I'll have to pay for tickets..
OhioIrish31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:04 PM   #4
Irishize
Junior

Cash: 53,490,117,078,817.11
Total Bankroll: 53,490,117,078,817.11
Donate
Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIrish31 View Post
It would be great if we (fans) could show up there like they showed up here. Won't happen...mainly because there wont be so many UG fans wiling to give up their seats. I'll be there tho...looking forward to it. Will be interesting to see how much I'll have to pay for tickets..
Yup, it’ll be an event in Athens. I predict they will set a new home attendance record if allowed to exceed capacity in some way. If not, they’ll at least tie record.

I hope ND is more hungry & motivated than UGA b/c Dawgs & fanbase will use this as a referendum on why they should’ve been in the CFP. They’ll be 100% wrong...especailly after they laid an egg in their bowl game & got rolled by LSU in regular season. But..if ND gets embarrassed, that will be the narrative.
Irishize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:16 AM   #5
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 475,648,186,449,727.19
Bank: 3,510,440,970,024,286,208.00
Total Bankroll: 3,510,916,618,210,736,128.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

For those that want to pay, the tickets will be available. I've been to several huge UGA games and was surprised at availability. Fans are definitely opportunists. It will be an "event", but keep in mind many went to SB last year so the uniqueness is not so unique.

Sure they will enjoy the chance to beat ND, but I've heard a lot of fans say ND is likely the 4th, 5th, 6th, or even 7th most difficult game on their schedule... Most if not all of the folks I've heard from think TAMU, @Auburn, and Florida are clearly their toughest 3. A lot are as concerned with KY, SCar, Missouri, and even @TN as they are with ND.

The one bad thing is that ND is somewhat early, and will be the biggest early game they have (Vandy, Murray St, and Ark St are before). Wouldn't be surprised that UGA fans who are not season ticket holders are active buyers too.

And keep in mind our game @Clemson was an "event" for them. There were plenty of tickets available throughout the cycle even before the hurricane came into the picture. I got front row and didn't pay a king's ransom in August-ish (I think).
Old 01-21-2019, 09:36 AM   #6
Wingman Ray
AD in waiting

Cash: 1,289,879,143.19
Total Bankroll: 1,289,879,143.19
Donate
Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!Wingman Ray should be giving advice to Kelly!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish YJ View Post

Sure they will enjoy the chance to beat ND, but I've heard a lot of fans say ND is likely the 4th, 5th, 6th, or even 7th most difficult game on their schedule... Most if not all of the folks I've heard from think TAMU, @Auburn, and Florida are clearly their toughest 3. A lot are as concerned with KY, SCar, Missouri, and even @TN as they are with ND.
Typical SEC fan. No one plays football but the SEC and every time they lose it was because their "heart wasnt in it"

Mustve been a lot of heartless SEC players the last couple of years then
Wingman Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:55 AM   #7
Irishize
Junior

Cash: 53,490,117,078,817.11
Total Bankroll: 53,490,117,078,817.11
Donate
Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishize should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish YJ View Post
For those that want to pay, the tickets will be available. I've been to several huge UGA games and was surprised at availability. Fans are definitely opportunists. It will be an "event", but keep in mind many went to SB last year so the uniqueness is not so unique.

The one bad thing is that ND is somewhat early, and will be the biggest early game they have (Vandy, Murray St, and Ark St are before). Wouldn't be surprised that UGA fans who are not season ticket holders are active buyers too.

And keep in mind our game @Clemson was an "event" for them. There were plenty of tickets available throughout the cycle even before the hurricane came into the picture. I got front row and didn't pay a king's ransom in August-ish (I think).
I hear ya but I suspect most UGA fans don’t want to admit the ND game will be a bigger event. Is it their most important game on their schedule? No. But the hype will be plentiful. I could see Game Day being there just b/c of the 2 name teams playing for the 1st time in Sanford Stadium. Both teams should be undefeated so regardless of how good ND really is, it will by hyped based on that & last season’s success.

TAMU may have the toughest slate in America and they should be improved. I thought Auburn should’ve gone after Hurts, Martell or Wimbush for Gus’s system b/c it doesn’t seem to work w/ a Pro STyle QB like STidham who just declared for the draft after a subpar season. Doesn’t that leave them w/ a freshman starting QB?
Irishize is offline   Reply With Quote