Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2020 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
irishff1014
Legend
 
irishff1014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 14,711
Cash: 2,101,695,510.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,101,695,510.03
Donate
irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins Notre Dame


'20 MO RB Reggie Love

Running back

Saint Louis, MO
Trinity Catholic

HT: 5'10"
WT: 190

RANKINGS
247: 86 3* Nat: 507 St: 8 Rb: 46
247 Comp: .8940 4* Nat: 332 St: 5 Rb: 27
Rivals: 5.8 4* Nat: 180 St: 3 Rb: 16


OFFERS
Bowling Green
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Kentucky
Louisville
Nebraska
Nothern Illinois
Notre Dame
Purdue
Syracuse
TCU
Wisconsin

INTEREST
Arkansas

Recruiters
P- Autry Denson (Was)
S- Chip Long
__________________
Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Last edited by irishff1014; 01-14-2019 at 10:24 PM..
irishff1014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #2
irishff1014
Legend
 
irishff1014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 14,711
Cash: 2,101,695,510.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,101,695,510.03
Donate
irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins Notre Dame



__________________
Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run
irishff1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:22 AM   #3
arrowryan
All-American
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 9,133
Cash: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame


Do we know what going on with this recruitment. He has been super quiet. I didn't even realize he released a top 7. I watched his junior season tape and he's no lightning in a bottle, but I think he'd be a complimentary back to Kyren Williams. He reminds me of someone that would go to Wisconsin and have a 2,000 yard season before he graduated.

But here is his junior tape..

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7881768...9bf2119c4ce3b2
arrowryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #4
NDCrusader
Legend
 
NDCrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 21,652
Cash: 101,020,777,090.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 101,020,777,090.27
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!



Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
Do we know what going on with this recruitment. He has been super quiet. I didn't even realize he released a top 7. I watched his junior season tape and he's no lightning in a bottle, but I think he'd be a complimentary back to Kyren Williams. He reminds me of someone that would go to Wisconsin and have a 2,000 yard season before he graduated.
247 thinks ND leads however it seems I see a lot of Wisconsin stuff connected to him. As far as him as a recruit? I think ND has his skill set covered on the roster already. I agree about your Wisconsin take but then again, whoever gets the rock in Madison is gonna post big numbers.

This has a Jahmir Smith feel. Hope they get a gamewreaker but if Love ends up Irish he'll be solid (or better) if called upon.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:37 AM   #5
arrowryan
All-American
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 9,133
Cash: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame


Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
247 thinks ND leads however it seems I see a lot of Wisconsin stuff connected to him. As far as him as a recruit? I think ND has his skill set covered on the roster already. I agree about your Wisconsin take but then again, whoever gets the rock in Madison is gonna post big numbers.

This has a Jahmir Smith feel. Hope they get a gamewreaker but if Love ends up Irish he'll be solid (or better) if called upon.
Are you defining “gamewrecker” as a every down back or strictly a home run threat?

I think Williams has gamewrecker potential. Since you mentioned it, I see Jahmir Smith in Tirek Murphy as well. Murphy, already being 220, could walk into campus pushing 230.
arrowryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:55 AM   #6
NDCrusader
Legend
 
NDCrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 21,652
Cash: 101,020,777,090.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 101,020,777,090.27
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!



Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
Are you defining “gamewrecker” as a every down back or strictly a home run threat?

I think Williams has gamewrecker potential. Since you mentioned it, I see Jahmir Smith in Tirek Murphy as well. Murphy, already being 220, could walk into campus pushing 230.
I'd prefer the feature back to be the gamewrecker but I'll take a change of pace back as the gamewrecker if need be. Kelly's running attack needs break away speed because a couple of times a game, there will be a hole on the left side that puts the RB 1 on 1 with a LB or S and then it's off to the races.

Tirek Murphy might not be that speed guy but he's put together like few others I've seen. As far as weight, that kid could dial it up to where ever Balis feels he's most effective. He's got some genetic gifts. It would be nice to have a 230+ guy in the arsenal.

There's a kid over in Plainfield, IL who's the fastest RB/APB in the country. A 10.3 100m prospect is the kind of guys you take a flyer on AND he's buddy's with AJ Henning. Marcellus Moore is a guy I hope they go after.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:09 AM   #7
arrowryan
All-American
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 9,133
Cash: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,000,000,003,195,584.00
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame


Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
I'd prefer the feature back to be the gamewrecker but I'll take a change of pace back as the gamewrecker if need be. Kelly's running attack needs break away speed because a couple of times a game, there will be a hole on the left side that puts the RB 1 on 1 with a LB or S and then it's off to the races.

Tirek Murphy might not be that speed guy but he's put together like few others I've seen. As far as weight, that kid could dial it up to where ever Balis feels he's most effective. He's got some genetic gifts. It would be nice to have a 230+ guy in the arsenal.

There's a kid over in Plainfield, IL who's the fastest RB/APB in the country. A 10.3 100m prospect is the kind of guys you take a flyer on AND he's buddy's with AJ Henning. Marcellus Moore is a guy I hope they go after.
I remember you talking about Marcellus Moore. Speaking of Henning, I’m pretty confident in Notre Dame getting him after hearing something the other week. I wonder if they bring him in as an ATH and try him out at RB.
arrowryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




Copyright © 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4