Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 11-27-2018, 08:07 PM   #1
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Cash: 19,410.35
Bank: 105,187,146,430,016,880.00
Total Bankroll: 105,187,146,430,036,288.00
Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame

Who's Next? - 2020 Edition

I didn't see an existing thread for this, but with the 2019 class almost wrapped up and the staff hitting the road recruiting before the playoffs, who pops next for 2020?

Are there any recruits we're in it for that have announcement dates or timelines?
ResLife Hero is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-27-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 143,070,331,504.99
Bank: 1,321,828,280,791,175.50
Total Bankroll: 1,321,971,351,122,680.50
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Hopefully Koon. I miss him and his ways...

via GIPHY

Edit. I love ya Koon. Your 1 of my heros

Last edited by Circa; 11-27-2018 at 10:28 PM..
Circa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:49 PM   #3
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

via GIPHY

Old 11-27-2018, 09:39 PM   #4
NDMIA
Junior

Cash: 100,000,025,599.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,000,025,599.86
Donate
NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResLife Hero View Post
I didn't see an existing thread for this, but with the 2019 class almost wrapped up and the staff hitting the road recruiting before the playoffs, who pops next for 2020?

Are there any recruits we're in it for that have announcement dates or timelines?
Just because a recruit visits a school twice doesn’t mean they are definitely going there, but it does show a concerted effort to get to know the school and everything the university and football program has to offer. I do think someone can go to ND once, fall in love, and decide that’s the school for them, but for a lot of recruits it takes more than one visit to seal the deal at ND. Like KJ Wallace came to ND and fell in love and committed right away, but continued to pick up the phone when some schools called and when he came back for a second visit (or his third, don’t remember timeline), he basically said he was shutting it down and excited to get to ND. Anyway, I don’t see ND getting some pops on commitments before Christmas when the coaches are out seeing the recruits, except for a smaller list of guys who’ve been to ND more than once and experienced all or most of what ND has to offer...

.9775 4* WR AJ Henning
.9084 4* WR Daniel Jackson
.8982 3* OL Peter Skoronski
.9784 4* DL Darrion Henry
.9503 4* DL Cole Brevard
.9485 4* DL Rylie Mills
.8986 4* DL Aidan Keanaaina
.8880 3* DL Braiden McGregor
.9542 4* LB Kalel Mullings
.9619 4* DB Enzo Jennings

Henning I believe is going to take his time, but he’s been to ND more times than I can count and he definitely could pop at any time although I don’t think the kid will make a decision for a while. Jackson seems to be liking Texas A&M and ND a lot so I think it’ll take another round of visits in the spring but hopefully someone can sit him down this fall and get him to sign up. Skoronski is a guy who I think if the staff pushes hard for him he’d be Irish but there might be guys in front of him. Darrion Henry and Cole Brevard are two guys who the staff have done all the right things in terms of getting them on campus a lot, offering early, and staying on them, but I don’t think they end up at ND. Rylie Mills, Braiden McGregor, and Aidan Keanaaina are all a toss up as to who commits next cause I think all 3 like ND a great deal and have been to South Bend multiple times and in front of a game day crowd so they’ve seen what they need to see. Would love to grab all 3 but that would be tough, they are all wanted badly by other schools. Kalel Mullings has been to ND in March, July, and met Jaylon Smith in September in South Bend for a game. On top of that he came to NYC to see ND in November so if someone beats those recruiting trips then hats off to them cause ND has done just about everything to land Kalel. Enzo Jennings seems to like ND a whole bunch and the analysts have thrown a couple CB’s in for ND. I think Michigan will have something to say about this recruitment before it’s over but ND is in a great spot.

This is all not to say that someone who’s never visited ND might pop in the next few weeks or that Andrew Raym, Lathan Ransom, Jalen McMillan, and the German kid may just say I’ve seen and heard enough and they pop, but I think the next commit comes from the above group with my number one being Rylie Mills committing before Christmas after getting a visit from Brian Kelly sealing the deal.
NDMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:29 PM   #5
Henges24
A Good Guy From MI

Cash: 1,071.24
Bank: 23,305,117,367,595.88
Total Bankroll: 23,305,117,368,667.12
Donate
Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings Central Michigan

Already can't wait for this thread to get to the 2nd page so I don't have to worry about someone at work seeing some naked guy on my screen.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:51 PM   #6
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate

via GIPHY

Old 11-27-2018, 10:54 PM   #7
Irishnuke
CFB Message Board Guy

Cash: 745,452,181,238,325.62
Bank: 10,040,236,425,858,220.00
Total Bankroll: 10,785,688,607,096,546.00
Donate
Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henges24 View Post
Already can't wait for this thread to get to the 2nd page so I don't have to worry about someone at work seeing some naked guy on my screen.
Don't act like this isn't an everyday occurrence.