Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2021 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:48 PM   #1
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,026,580,480.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,026,580,480.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

'21 MI OL Rocco Spindler (Notre Dame Verbal)

DT / OL
Clarkston MI (HS)

Measurements:
Height: 6-4
Weight: 270

Rankings:
247 Comp: .. NR
247: ............ 4* ..... #2 DT ..... #10 OA ..... 93
Rivals: ......... NR
ESPN: .......... NR

Offers:
Notre Dame
MI
MSU
OSU
Toledo

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/roccospindler92

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/9649884/Rocco-Spindler

Highlights:

Last edited by NDCrusader; 09-30-2018 at 08:06 PM..
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-31-2018, 05:50 PM   #2
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

I'll be shocked if ND doesn't get him on campus with teammate Garrett Dellinger tomorrow.

Will get offered at some point, maybe tomorrow.

Opened up as the #2 DT and #10 OA player in the first 247 2021 ranking. Plays both OL and DL.

Dad is Marc Spindler who was the USA Today HS POTY in 1986. Had a standout career at Pitt and was a high draft pick with the Lions. Played 9 seasons in the league at DT/DE.

With dad originally being from Scranton and a Pitt alum, Rocco might not be the typical MI/MSU lean.

Dad played with Andrew Kristofic's dad at Pitt.

The fact his name is Rocco makes him a 6 star and an automatic take because every Rocco ever born was Catholic... right?

Last edited by NDCrusader; 09-06-2018 at 01:09 PM..
Old 08-31-2018, 06:48 PM   #3
Me2SouthBend
Sophomore

Cash: 3,253.43
Bank: 122,105,007,245,273,268,224.00
Total Bankroll: 122,105,007,245,273,268,224.00
Donate
Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!

Saw his team helmet and threw up in my mouth.
Me2SouthBend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:39 AM   #4
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Very surprised ND didn't get Spindler onto campus with Dellinger. Rocco's Dad MArc played with Andrew Kristofic's Dad at Pitt so cross off the legacy hurdle on that side. (Mom may prove to be a MI/MSU alum/fan).

Even if Michigan is his team, seems like it would have been easy to get him and the fam to tag along with the Dellingers.

Good looking prospect and he earns high marks for camera presence though the man bun is strike 1.

Old 09-06-2018, 09:49 AM   #5
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,226,837,166.89
Bank: 2,298,688,335,717.14
Total Bankroll: 2,312,915,172,884.03
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
I'll be shocked if ND doesn't get him on campus with teammate Garrett Dellinger tomorrow.

Will get offered at some point, maybe tomorrow.

Opened up as the #2 DT and #10 OA player in the first 247 2021 ranking. Plays both OL and DL.

Dad is Marc Spindler who was the USA Today HS POTY in 1986. Had a standout career at Pitt and was a high draft pick with the Lions. Played 9 seasons in the league at DT/DE.

With dad originally being from Scranton and a Pitt alum, Rocco might not be the typical MI/MSU lean.

The fact his name is Rocco makes him a 6 star and an automatic take. Plus, ever Rocco ever born was Catholic... right?
Read an interview there from 2012 where his dad says he's not welcome around the Pitt program because he left early for the NFL draft back in the day (before it was popular). I wouldn't consider them a contender.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #6
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Visiting this weekend for Stanford.

247 freebie:

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ame-122280437/

Quote:
Top10 national recruit to visit Notre Dame; Offer watch?

By TOM LOY

One of the nation’s most talented prospects from the class of 2021 will be in town at Notre Dame soon and an offer is expected to come his way. The offer list currently lists Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Toledo. It would be a surprise if the Fighting Irish didn't join that offer list within the next two weeks.

Clarkston (Mich.) high school four-star defensive tackle Rocco Spindler, the No. 10 overall recruit in the country according to 247Sports, tells Irish Illustrated that he’ll make his way to Notre Dame on Sept. 29 to check out the Fighting Irish in action against Stanford. The 6-4, 250-pounder, ranked as the No. 2 player at his position in the 2021 class, will be a national recruit with an offer list representing just about every major school across the country.

When looking for “dudes” in the 2021 class, guys that simply look different or more impressive than the others, Spindler quickly checks off those boxes. As a true freshman, he started along the defensive and offensive lines. He has tremendous athleticism, quickness, and a great motor.

If something bad happens to your stuff your landlord won’t be held responsible. Only you can protect it with Allstate Renters Insurance.

Spindler’s talent comes as very little surprise. It’s in his blood He is the son of former University of Pittsburgh defensive tackle Marc Spindler, who was at one time named the USA Today High School Defensive Player of The Year out of Scranton, Pa., before eventually suiting up for the Detroit Lions and New York Jets in the National Football League.

So, how is the nation's No. 10 overall player ranked as the No. 2 prospect in his own home state? Well, Spindler is a teammate of Garrett Dellinger, a four-star offensive lineman ranked as the No. 2 overall player in the class of 2021 per 247Sports and the top recruit in Michigan. During a recent visit to campus this fall for Notre Dame's win over Michigan, Dellinger added an offer from the Irish. Needless to say, both Dellinger and Spindler will be top priorities for the Fighting Irish in the years to come.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:55 AM   #7
NDIrish88
Senior

Cash: 19,655.73
Total Bankroll: 19,655.73
Donate
NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
Visiting this weekend for Stanford.

247 freebie:

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ame-122280437/
Really hope Spindler and Dellinger don;t end up in crazy Jim's blue nut house up there in Ann Arbor. That would be tragic.
NDIrish88 is offline   Reply With Quote