Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,022,727,168.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,022,727,168.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

'17 IA WR Oliver Martin (Michigan Verbal)

Wide Receiver
Iowa City, IA
Iowa City West HS

Measurables:
Ht: 6-0
Wt: 190

RANKINGS:

Comp:........... ..... #36 WR ..... #261 OA ..... .9010 rating

24/7:............. ..... #10 WR ..... #67 OA ........ 95 rating
Rivals:...........
Scout:........... ..... #36 WR ..... #267 OA
ESPN:........... ......... #95 WR

OFFERS:
Notre Dame
BYU
Indiana
Iowa
Michigan
Mich St
Minnesota
Oregon
Wisconsin
Army
CMU
EMU
N Iowa
SD State
WIU
WMU

Media Links:

Twiter - @)_Martin3

Oliver Martin - Hudl

Highlights:

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 08-20-2016 at 10:42 PM..
NDCrusader is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-22-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Was at II last year. Was scheduled to be there this year though I didn't see any confirmation he was. still shows on his 247 timeline he was there.

Got invited late to The Opening and tore it up. Made the first or second team 7v7.

Scored over a 130 Sparq. Serious number.

Is a state champion in swimming. Very important possibly if he's looking at Michigan who I think is the B1G champs.

Sister may have made the Olympic team as a 15-16 year old. Didn't see the conclusion to that story.

Was talking about this kid this morning with a college coach. Said ND is interested. Weird timing.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #3
Sherm Sticky
The Prophet

Cash: 1,201,701,891.83
Bank: 40,691,491,460,078,624.00
Total Bankroll: 40,691,492,661,780,512.00
Donate
Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks San Francisco 49ers New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

Ryan Switzer 2.0.

Problem I see is he is a slot. Obviously Michael Young just committed and if need be CJ Holmes could play slot.

Unless the staff does what I recommend and move Young to QB and gets this kid at slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sherm Sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #4
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
Ryan Switzer 2.0.

Problem I see is he is a slot. Obviously Michael Young just committed and if need be CJ Holmes could play slot.

Unless the staff does what I recommend and move Young to QB and gets this kid at slot.

Sherm, we gotta get back on the same page because aren't we moving Avery Davis to the slot? lol

This kid is a lot taller/longer than Switzer. Switzer's 5-9 I think.

This kid I think projects like Torri Hunter. Put him anywhere. I read another peice that he measured in at 6-0.5 barefoot and he has extremely large shoulders/wingspan which makes perfectly good sense being a champion swimmer.

And back to his Sparq score at the Opening. He had a 133 which was second place behind Holloman's 135. 41" Vert, 4.15 shuttle, 4.57 40.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:04 PM   #5
DomeX2 eNVy
Sophomore

Cash: 300,130,605.50
Bank: 111,847,809,845.10
Total Bankroll: 112,147,940,450.59
Donate
DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!DomeX2 eNVy should be giving advice to Kelly!

His sister was one spot away from making the Olympic team. Oliver has some really good swim times, but just borderline D1 level. If he focused on swimming he would be there. He wants to play only one sport in college and it will be football or baseball.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:05 PM   #6
Sherm Sticky
The Prophet

Cash: 1,201,701,891.83
Bank: 40,691,491,460,078,624.00
Total Bankroll: 40,691,492,661,780,512.00
Donate
Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks San Francisco 49ers New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
Sherm, we gotta get back on the same page because aren't we moving Avery Davis to the slot? lol

This kid is a lot taller/longer than Switzer. Switzer's 5-9 I think.

This kid I think projects like Torri Hunter. Put him anywhere. I read another peice that he measured in at 6-0.5 barefoot and he has extremely large shoulders/wingspan which makes perfectly good sense being a champion swimmer.

And back to his Sparq score at the Opening. He had a 133 which was second place behind Holloman's 135. 41" Vert, 4.15 shuttle, 4.57 40.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

True a lot taller than Switzer. And you are right he could play any WR position. But I'd prefer him in the slot. His tape is really fun to watch though.

Sherm Sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,607,395.84
Total Bankroll: 201,607,395.84
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

247 stating that he's initially looking to visit twice this fall. As already posted he's really blown up since the opening. I agree with Crusader, he could play more than just the slot. In fact, I think he might be best suited for the X position. That puts a lot of speed and quickness on the field if you were to pair him with a Young.
Luckylucci is offline   Reply With Quote