Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 08-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
jboxer562
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 26,639.88
Bank: 32,912.85
Total Bankroll: 59,552.73
Donate
jboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of lightjboxer562 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jboxer562
New York Yankees Orlando Magic New York Jets Central Florida

A-Rod 500th Homerun

Someone's gotta give the guy some props! Here's to A-Rod and the Yankees on their hot streak! They will make the playoffs!!!!!

Note: The same guy caught A-Rod's 500th HR and Matsui's 100th HR
jboxer562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
bostonirish1908

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

That is probably the luckiest guy in the worl, I have been going to baseball games all my life and I have never caught a ball
Old 08-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
Ultimate Penn St. Hater
Go Irish!

Cash: 4,025,874,675,005.25
Bank: 1,719,239,171,454,604,800.00
Total Bankroll: 1,719,243,197,329,280,000.00
Donate
Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!Ultimate Penn St. Hater should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Green Bay Packers Notre Dame

Screw A-Rod!!
Ultimate Penn St. Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #4
KamaraPolice
Reps Are a Girls BFF

Cash: 18,557.63
Bank: 2,815,280.60
Total Bankroll: 2,833,838.23
Donate
KamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of informationKamaraPolice is a fountain of information
Manchester United

In order for the yankees to make it to the playoffs, they have to play will during this next 2-3 week stretch. Forget the red sox, they have the AL East won, but games against the Tribe and the Tigers will be huge.
KamaraPolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:35 AM   #5
IHateMarkMay
IHateDavidPollackToo

Cash: 68,115.52
Bank: 31.17
Total Bankroll: 68,146.69
Donate
IHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the communityIHateMarkMay is a leader in the community
Indiana Pacers Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Western Michigan Manchester United

My question about ARod is... has he ever been on steroids??? I guess that question could be asked to every major leaguer who has been in the league for a while, it never used to be illegal. None of them are saying they are steroid free and then backing that up for themselves and going to get tested... Either way, congrats goes out to him for hitting 500 and within 10 years breaking the homerun record.
IHateMarkMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:44 AM   #6
SillyIrish
Sophomore

Cash: 19,366.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 19,366.50
Donate
SillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of lightSillyIrish is a glorious beacon of light
New York Yankees Italy

Quote:
Screw A-Rod!!
Hmm... wonder what you will say when the sox are whorring after him in offseason.
SillyIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #7
Newc
Sophomore

Cash: 3,434.99
Bank: 79,410.30
Total Bankroll: 82,845.29
Donate
Newc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the community
Boston Red Sox Cleveland Browns Notre Dame

The same guy did not catch A-Rod's 500 and Matsui's 100th, he caught Matsui's 100th then Cano's homer. A-Rod's homer went to left while both Matsui's and Cano's went to right.

I have to say, even as a faithful Sox fan and sworn to hate the Yankees till I die (many of the yankee fans on IE can attest to my feelings), I have to give it up to A-rod. I think it was perfect that A-Rod and Bonds hit their homers on the same day because the juxtiposition of the two ballplayers could not have been greater. When A-Rod hit 500 he stood there in the box with what reminded me of a young kid hitting a homer wishing and hoping for it to go out. You could see how proud and happy he was rounding the bases. Meanwhile, when Bonds hit 755 he could not have been more arrogant, with that stupid little walk and stare up the first base line. I may be biased due to the fact that I really don't like Bonds and what he is doing, yet I hate the Yankees, so I don't really feel that I am being biased in my observations. Maybe its a lesser of two evils thing, or maybe its just the fact that Bonds is all about Bonds while A-Rod really does love the game of baseball.
Newc is offline   Reply With Quote