Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Sureal
Ambassador of Good Will

Cash: 657,662.76
Bank: 86,540,261,179,217.61
Total Bankroll: 86,540,261,836,880.38
Donate
Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics Dallas Cowboys Connecticut USA

Boston Red Sox--2nd half of the Season

Being pre-emptive that is all...

Any predictions fellas?
Sureal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
Sureal
Ambassador of Good Will

Donate
Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!Sureal should be giving advice to Kelly!

Notre Dame Irish fans that are also Red Sox fans sweating it out and dying multiple deaths during the second half thread...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
Newc
Sophomore

Cash: 337.50
Bank: 86,758.39
Total Bankroll: 87,095.89
Donate
Newc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the community
Boston Red Sox Cleveland Browns Notre Dame

Prediction: Sox dominate second half with Manny and Papi finally coming alive. Sox finish season with 105 wins, win AL East (ofcourse) with a 15 game lead on second place Jays.

Oh and ofcourse that little World Series Title would come in the second half too.
Newc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #4
mlcspinner
Please make me mod

Cash: 417,148.78
Bank: 343,348,511.01
Total Bankroll: 343,765,659.79
Donate
mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by newc122 View Post
Prediction: Sox dominate second half with Manny and Papi finally coming alive. Sox finish season with 105 wins, win AL East (ofcourse) with a 15 game lead on second place Jays.

Oh and ofcourse that little World Series Title would come in the second half too.
Ditto
Old 07-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Newc
Sophomore

Donate
Newc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the communityNewc is a leader in the community

You should work that for some kind of endorsement deal....think of the $$$.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:08 PM   #6
Newc
Sophomore

Donate

Good way to kick off the second half, especially against a division foe.

What do you guys think about the whole Papi siuation? I knew something had to be really wrong with the way that he was swinging the bat, he was all upper body, which is why he wasn't getting the power we are all used to. I don't know much about torn meniscuses so if anyone has any input I would love to hear it. From the sounds of it he will just play the rest of the season on the knee and have it repaired in the offseason, so I guess that it isn't to horrible of an injury.

Manny looked good though and I really can't say enough about Pedroia, his defense is insane and he isn't too shabby at the plate either. Lugo remains a little of a concern still, I really hope he gets it going, I don't know what it is about the shortstops we bring in, but they seem to struggle right off the bat (kinda makes me wish we held on to Cabrera, I really liked how he played).

As far as the second half goes anyone have anymore predictions? Will Ellsbury make any apperances of any lenght? Any trades that we need or should make?

Lets Go Sox!! 2007 World Series Champions!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #7
Sureal
Ambassador of Good Will

Donate

Sorry guys, I been away...

When is Schill due to come back again?

Didn't get to see much of the perfect game while I was busy save for Baseball Tonight. So how did we look in this series?