Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 03-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
Stalking_Eagle
Banned

Cash: 52,600.70
Bank: 336,018.75
Total Bankroll: 388,619.45
Donate
Stalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Stalking_Eagle Send a message via MSN to Stalking_Eagle Send a message via Yahoo to Stalking_Eagle
Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Eagles Washington Capitals Notre Dame 6 - Mark Martin Manchester United USA

Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Any fans out there?
Stalking_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
irishunclebill
Junior

Cash: 408,788.74
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 408,788.74
Donate
irishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud of
Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Eagles Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalking_Eagle View Post
Any fans out there?
What do you think, Stalking Eagle.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

EAGLES all the way!!!
irishunclebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
irishunclebill
Junior

Donate
irishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud ofirishunclebill has much to be proud of

Bucs Sign Garcia, Aquire Rights to Plummer

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/b...03135509990001

It's Official, AJ Feeley is now the Eagles backup if McNabb gets hurt again. The funny thing was that the camera was showing Donovan stuffing his mouth when ESPN made this announcement on their ticker during the Nova-Syracuse basketabll game. Donovan looks like he has been eating a lot of Chunky soup during his rehab, but I am sure when he is ready to get back on the field that he will be back in great physical shape.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
Stalking_Eagle
Banned

Donate
Stalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud ofStalking_Eagle has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Stalking_Eagle Send a message via MSN to Stalking_Eagle Send a message via Yahoo to Stalking_Eagle
Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Eagles Washington Capitals Notre Dame 6 - Mark Martin Manchester United USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
What do you think, Stalking Eagle.

Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

EAGLES all the way!!!
Word up Uncle Bill Word Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
Bucs Sign Garcia, Aquire Rights to Plummer

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/b...03135509990001

It's Official, AJ Feeley is now the Eagles backup if McNabb gets hurt again. The funny thing was that the camera was showing Donovan stuffing his mouth when ESPN made this announcement on their ticker during the Nova-Syracuse basketabll game. Donovan looks like he has been eating a lot of Chunky soup during his rehab, but I am sure when he is ready to get back on the field that he will be back in great physical shape.
Man I'm on night shift so this is the first I'm finding out about this. I do trust our Front Office but look at Culpepper this past year and McNabb has been hurt what 2 out of the last 3 year or maybe 3 out of the last 4 I forget. To make my point I think we should have tried to keep him. I don't know if AJ is a good QB or not, but I have a feeling we are going to see him more than we choose to this next year. I don't doubt that McNabb is working his ass off to be back and the workouts those guys do he can stuff his face once in a while. I'm not worried about that. DMac has his heart in Philly and the Eagles and I know he will do everything in his power to be back to 100%

Now my question is who do we draft. I would love to sign Porter at LB, that would be huge even though people say that he doens't fit our 4-3 that JJ runs but F that, he is a player and any player can make plays no matter what scheme they run. I would also like to get a SS, maybe that fella out of texas, I forget his name right now.

Glad to see fellow birds on board.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
irishunclebill
Junior

Donate

I'm with you, despite all the heat he takes, McNabb has had a great career and is a class act who has always been a tribute to the Eagles organization. The constant injuries do worry me a lot, and I am not comfortable with AJ as the backup. He had a great run when DMac and Koy D. went down a few years ago, but that Eagles team was much better defensively than the current squad. However, it was inevitable that Garcia was going to take advantage of how he finished last season to try to get a real shot at a starting QB position, and being the competitor that he is, who can blame him. We will just have to hope that Donovan holds up next year because with Westbrook coming into his prime, and Reggie Brown and the rest of the young wide outs constantly improving, the Eagles offense with a healthy McNabb is probably going to be the best in the NFC.

As for recruiting and the signing of free agents, I am very concerned that Andy's leave of absence is going to have a detrimental effect on both of those processes. I hope I am wrong. Here is the latest free agency update from the Eagles web site if you have not seen it. Fly Eagles Fly!!!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...l.jsp?id=65744
Old 03-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #6
celtic745
Freshman

Cash: 6,718.75
Total Bankroll: 6,718.75
Donate
celtic745 has a good aura about themceltic745 has a good aura about themceltic745 has a good aura about them
Send a message via AIM to celtic745
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Notre Dame

I live in the philly area, but, I'm originaly from NE so, that explains why I'm not a big Eagle fan.
I think Andy Reid was really just looking to stay away from the whole QB controversy. Because the thing I don't get, is that Jeff Garcia has been saying that the Eagles never really tried to negotiate a contract out with him. I really think Garcia would have stayed if the Eagles wanted him. But thats just what I think.
hey, the phillies look like they should be better this year
Old 03-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
Stalking_Eagle
Banned

Donate

I really hope that Bloom works out at kick and punt returner. I think all of us know he won't be a true WR in this league. I really hope that Bunk works out this season for us too. Have you guys heard anything about Kearse?