Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
Zephyr

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Official NL West Thread

NL west is just getting stronger... IMO I think the Dodgers are going to have a Great year in 07'

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
IrishRamMan10
Senior

Cash: 180,427.48
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 180,427.48
Donate
IrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the communityIrishRamMan10 is a leader in the community
Oakland Athletics Golden State Warriors St Louis Rams San Jose Sharks Notre Dame

Yah, I root for anyone playing the Giants... GO A's!!!
IrishRamMan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
Zephyr

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishRamMan10 View Post
Yah, I root for anyone playing the Giants... GO A's!!!
If there is one team I dislike in the NL west it is the Giants....
Old 01-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
IRISHDODGER
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 5,062,805.23
Total Bankroll: 5,062,805.23
Donate
IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Boston Celtics Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
NL west is just getting stronger... IMO I think the Dodgers are going to have a Great year in 07'
Me too. It's been a long time since 1988 but what a year: ND nat'l champs & Dodgers World Series champs. Unfortunately, downhill ever since for both.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
Zephyr

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHDODGER View Post
Me too. It's been a long time since 1988 but what a year: ND nat'l champs & Dodgers World Series champs. Unfortunately, downhill ever since for both.
The pitching will be much stronger this year with the addition of Schmidt...Hendrickson avoiding arbritration and signing a new deal today was good news to...
Old 01-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #6
IRISHDODGER
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 5,062,805.23
Total Bankroll: 5,062,805.23
Donate
IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!IRISHDODGER should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Boston Celtics Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
The pitching will be much stronger this year with the addition of Schmidt...Hendrickson avoiding arbritration and signing a new deal today was good news to...
IMO, the biggest favor LA got was when JD Drew opted out of his contract in search of greener pastures. What an idiot! He must've really wanted outta LA, but I say good riddance! He's never lived up to his hype (always injured & never clutch) and his agent, Boras, hasn't help the situation. He got off on the wrong foot when he refused to sign w/ Philly out of FSU & now it's rumored that he colluded w/ Boston recently. Not so suprisingly, he failed his physical. If Boston doesn't work out, he'll be kicking himself for the rest of his life for walking away from the guaranteed dough in LA.

BLEED BLUE (&GOLD)
Old 01-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
Zephyr

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHDODGER View Post
If Boston doesn't work out, he'll be kicking himself for the rest of his life for walking away from the guaranteed dough in LA.

BLEED BLUE (&GOLD)
Time will tell. I have a hard time believing he will do well in boston...IMO I will not miss Gagne either... His injuries were his worst enemy and I do not think he will do any better with the Rangers...

Last edited by Zephyr; 01-15-2007 at 10:54 PM..