Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:57 PM   #442
koonja

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Goodell and the NFL must be drooling over this guy. Counting down the years until he's eligible for the league.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 09-16-2014, 03:04 PM   #443
Riddickulous
"That" Guy

Cash: 2,597,281.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,597,281.29
Donate
Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!Riddickulous should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

This kid is a monster. Not the good kind, either.
Riddickulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #444
Irishnuke
CFB Message Board Guy

Cash: 16,783,676,205,083,304.00
Bank: 65,497,659,053,886,752.00
Total Bankroll: 82,281,335,258,970,048.00
Donate
Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Going off the rails on a crazy train.

Seriously, this kid is going to wind up dead and nobody is going to be surprised.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:14 PM   #445
GoIrish41
Paterfamilius

Cash: 82,006.70
Bank: 30,279,131,712,493,204.00
Total Bankroll: 30,279,131,712,575,212.00
Donate
GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Golden State Warriors Philadelphia Eagles Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor_in View Post
lol
GoIrish41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #446
Huntr
24 Karat Shamrock

Cash: 1,083,804.55
Bank: 1,928,562,471,814.98
Total Bankroll: 1,928,563,555,619.53
Donate
Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!Huntr should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Oakland Raiders St Louis Blues Notre Dame Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResLife Hero View Post
New picture for the OP?

Huntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #447
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,341,016.64
Bank: 743,481,731,418.01
Total Bankroll: 757,707,072,434.65
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Campbell’s ex-girlfriend: ‘He grabbed me’

Quote:
Detroit — Cass Tech quarterback Jayru Campbell’s ex-girlfriend gave graphic testimony Friday of an alleged assault that occurred last month in a school stairwell as a video of the incident was played in the courtroom.

When asked if she knew Campbell and to describe their relationship, she replied: “He is my ex-boyfriend.”

She spoke quietly during her testimony as part of Campbell’s preliminary examination before 36th District Court before Judge Ruth C. Carter and several times had to be asked to speak louder into the microphone. Muffled gasps spread through the courtroom as people watched her on the video being pushed to the ground while repeatedly trying in vain to retrieve her cell phone from Campbell on Sept. 12.

“He grabbed me around my waist, picked me up and I lost my balance,” she said. “I grabbed him around the neck because I thought he was going to drop me.”

Asked by Assistant Prosecutor Kam M. Towns what Campbell, 17, said when he read the messages on her phone, the ex-girlfriend said: “He said, ‘Wow. Really?’ ”

The ex-girlfriend’s grandmother grasped the hand of the girl’s younger sister and dabbed her eyes as they sat next to each other in the second row while watching the video. At some points of the video, the grandmother held her head down with eyes closed, while her younger sister sat riveted with moist eyes.

The mom was asked to leave the courtroom before testimony began because she was going to testify as a witness after her daughter left the stand. She later testified about seeing the redness on her daughter’s chest and neck.

Campbell, in green jail garb, sat with his elbows on the table, supporting his chin with hands clasped expressionless as the video of the alleged assault was repeatedly shown.

At times, Towns and Jeffrey Edison, Campbell’s laywer, asked for the video to be slowed down and paused, asking the ex-girlfriend detailed questions about each frame.

The ex-girlfriend described how her neck and chest were red from Campbell repeatedly pushing her away as she tried to grab back her phone.

“I was red from my neck down to my chest,” she said. “But there were no bruises.”

The ex-girlfriend remained poised throughout her testimony, not expressing any emotion, until asked by Campbell’s lawyer to read a text sent by Campbell after the assault.

She began softly crying and said, ‘He said I’m sorry. Please don’t let your mom send me back to jail.’ ”

The video also showed several football players racing up the stairs to break up the assault. The ex-girlfriend did not require any medical attention after the alleged assault.

Edison said the teenagers had a history of jealousy between them and both knew each other’s phone passwords. Edison also argued the incident wasn’t a street crime.

“This was no street robbery,” he said. “He wasn’t trying to steal her phone. He was trying to read the messages.”

Towns said the case was continued until Wednesday.

Campbell has been arraigned on three charges: assault to do great bodily harm, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in jail, or a $5,000 fine; domestic violence, a misdemeanor worth up to 93 days in jail; and/or a $500 fine, and unarmed robbery, a felony punishable by up to 15 years in jail. He was given a $350,000 cash bond.

The alleged assault occurred hours after he was released from jail for body slamming a school security guard in a Cass Tech High School hallway, which was on video. He served nearly two months in jail for the Jan. 22 incident.

While in Wayne County jail, Campbell allegedly assaulted another inmate.

“We have not received a warrant request for assault allegations that occurred in the Wayne County jail for Mr. Campbell at this time,” Maria Miller, spokeswoman for the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, said Thursday.

Campbell led Cass Tech to consecutive Division 1 state titles in 2011 and 2012 and a semifinal spot last year before his arrest involving the security guard.

In June, he announced he had withdrawn his commitment to play at Michigan State University.

SLewis@detroitnews.com

(313) 222-2296
Old 10-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #448
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,717,174.00
Bank: 324,975,702,562,280,256.00
Total Bankroll: 328,977,464,644,997,440.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Please keep him locked up and away from society. This kid doesn't get it and never will.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote