Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Notre Dame Game Day
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-11-2019, 01:18 PM   #36
RDU Irish
Catholics vs. Cousins

Cash: 1,832,400,363,655.06
Bank: 3,328,728,466,962.00
Total Bankroll: 5,161,128,830,617.06
Donate
RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
scUM is already a very arrogant fan base, and the national pundits propping them up and seemingly "rooting" for scUM to have success under Harbaugh, makes it so much worse.

Every singe one of those skunkbear asshats think they were better than us last year. They truly believe it; results be damned.
Our offense will be better and their defense will be worse. With a bye week. This just does not add up well for them at all.
RDU Irish is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #37
Some Irish Bloke
Five foot nothin'

Cash: 7,004.15
Bank: 322,466,904.08
Total Bankroll: 322,473,908.23
Donate
Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Detroit Pistons Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDU Irish View Post
Our offense will be better and their defense will be worse. With a bye week. This just does not add up well for them at all.
Yep, and although they're down, they will be at a white out in Happy Valley the week prior, likely a night game, so that could be a tough one for them.

Meanwhile the staff and players will be at home resting up, re-watching highlights of Finke owning two of their DBs for 6 pts. from last year.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:07 PM   #38
matman4593
Walk-On

Cash: 585.04
Bank: 3,369.76
Total Bankroll: 3,954.80
Donate
matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!

I agree we have a large advantage here, but I've also been to two tough-to-swallow losses at the big house. We seem to play significantly worse there and they play significantly better.
matman4593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #39
phork
Raining On Your Parade

Cash: 13,541.79
Bank: 589,779,159,589,223,424.00
Total Bankroll: 589,779,159,589,236,992.00
Donate
phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Boston Celtics Detroit Lions Montreal Canadiens Notre Dame Manchester United England

Black has been hurt most of his time there and DPJ has some lingering issues. Don Brown is stellar against mediocre teams however when faced with good teams his scheme isn't as effective. UM Fans hang their hat on a defense building stats on mainly cupcakes.
I don't mind UM being favoured, they are at home, but ND is going to win this game.
phork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #40
Some Irish Bloke
Five foot nothin'

Cash: 7,004.15
Bank: 322,466,904.08
Total Bankroll: 322,473,908.23
Donate
Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!Some Irish Bloke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Detroit Pistons Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman4593 View Post
I agree we have a large advantage here, but I've also been to two tough-to-swallow losses at the big house. We seem to play significantly worse there and they play significantly better.
I was there in '09 when Tate fricken Forcier threw the game winner with like 0:07 left in the game. Threw the same route twice, a simple little 5 yard out on the goal line, connecting on the 2nd attempt.

That was the absolute last straw for me with ol' Charlie. We had Jimmy, Golden, Floyd, Armando Allen, Kyle Rudolph, etc. We were way to stacked to be losing to MI and a freshman QB.

If I was there under the lights in 2011, I probably would have needed to recover in a psych ward.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:46 AM   #41
matman4593
Walk-On

Cash: 585.04
Bank: 3,369.76
Total Bankroll: 3,954.80
Donate
matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!matman4593 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
I was there in '09 when Tate fricken Forcier threw the game winner with like 0:07 left in the game. Threw the same route twice, a simple little 5 yard out on the goal line, connecting on the 2nd attempt.

That was the absolute last straw for me with ol' Charlie. We had Jimmy, Golden, Floyd, Armando Allen, Kyle Rudolph, etc. We were way to stacked to be losing to MI and a freshman QB.

If I was there under the lights in 2011, I probably would have needed to recover in a psych ward.
I was there for 2011. Im still speechless
matman4593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:58 AM   #42
RDU Irish
Catholics vs. Cousins

Cash: 1,832,400,363,655.06
Bank: 3,328,728,466,962.00
Total Bankroll: 5,161,128,830,617.06
Donate
RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman4593 View Post
Those teams were significantly worse than our current offering.
RDU Irish is offline   Reply With Quote