Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 04-14-2019, 10:25 PM   #3081
Henges24
A Good Guy From MI

Cash: 375.39
Bank: 12,866,076,862,909.84
Total Bankroll: 12,866,076,863,285.23
Donate
Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!Henges24 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings Central Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizards8507 View Post
How's that?
I don’t know, sort of second guessing myself now.

I was just thinking about how that kid was laid out with the other appendages. And how Bran would have been the only one to know that they’d kill the white walker with fire - creating the symbol that I feel like we’ve seen before.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-14-2019, 10:51 PM   #3082
IrishLion
I am Beyonce, Always.

Cash: 38,302.23
Bank: 403,760,501,497,238,784.00
Total Bankroll: 403,760,501,497,277,184.00
Donate
IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati

The White Walker spiral symbol is kind of like the Targ symbol with the three dragons spiraling each other... hmmmm

Good episode, cheesey love stuff aside.

Jon and Arya’s reunion got me. Loved it.

Sam dropping straight truth bombs... “You gave up your crown for your people... would she do the same?”

Bran just sitting around in his Professor X chair just creeping on everyone is very entertaining to me lol.

I also enjoyed the Euron/Cersei back-and-forth, which was a storyline that didn’t initially appeal to me when it was being set up last season.
IrishLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:22 PM   #3083
zelezo vlk
Legend

Cash: 113,765,066,066.11
Bank: 104,585,599,435,518.72
Total Bankroll: 104,699,364,501,584.81
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLion View Post
The White Walker spiral symbol is kind of like the Targ symbol with the three dragons spiraling each other... hmmmm

Sam dropping straight truth bombs... “You gave up your crown for your people... would she do the same?”

Exactly what I thought of. That was a great scene.

Ok but Dany's people aren't in need of Jon Snow like the North needed more armies to defeat the Night King.

Note: if Dany survives the war with the Dead, I fully expect her to go insane a la the Mad King.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
zelezo vlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:48 PM   #3084
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 675,648,186,331,846.00
Bank: 652,404,391,709,266,944.00
Total Bankroll: 653,080,039,895,598,848.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

guessing we'll see the walkers get to WF next week, the golden company attack someone somewhere, JL locked up briefly but forgiven by Bran, etc..

not sure how long we'll have to wait before JS/AT spills the beans to DT. will it even matter with JS/AT not caring about the crown anyway, and does it really matter if they are a couple anyway? with the GoT world condensed now, not sure how much bouncing around they need to do.

My biggest Qs. When will the Hound and the Mountain get to go at it. Will Tormund get his girl lol? When will they get to the Night's King back story, and does Bran have anything to do with it. Can we please get a grisly death for Robon Arryn lol... Will anything ever come out of the Tyrion is a Targ rumor now that we know he won't be the 3rd dragon rider?
Old 04-15-2019, 08:22 AM   #3085
IrishLax
Playing with fire...

Cash: 105,106.60
Bank: 143,395,269,296,952,655,872.00
Total Bankroll: 143,395,269,296,952,754,176.00
Donate
IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!
Washington Nationals Washington Redskins Washington Capitals Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLion View Post

Good episode, cheesey love stuff aside.

Jon and Arya’s reunion got me. Loved it.

Bran just sitting around in his Professor X chair just creeping on everyone is very entertaining to me lol.

I also enjoyed the Euron/Cersei back-and-forth, which was a storyline that didn’t initially appeal to me when it was being set up last season.
They're doing a way better job of making him less obnoxious and more "unsettling" this season.
IrishLax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:27 AM   #3086
IrishLax
Playing with fire...

Cash: 105,106.60
Bank: 143,395,269,296,952,655,872.00
Total Bankroll: 143,395,269,296,952,754,176.00
Donate
IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLax should be giving advice to Kelly!
Washington Nationals Washington Redskins Washington Capitals Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelezo vlk View Post
Anybody doing anything special for Sunday? I've got some tepache fermenting, and will splash some rum in there (got a buddy who can't do gluten), plus some fish tacos.

Also I'm gonna buy an Ommegang GoT beer, but I haven't decided which one yet.
We had our yearly premiere party. About 20 people and we do all kinds of on theme food and drink. Our party game of guessing episode 1 deaths, etc. came up a little fruitless though.
IrishLax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:29 AM   #3087
wizards8507
Wizstradamus

Cash: 1,100,099,846.94
Bank: 8.49
Total Bankroll: 1,100,099,855.43
Donate
wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Overall liked the episode but yeesh that dragon scene was terrible. Misplaced humor, sheer pointlessness, and cheesy dialogue. I can't believe the number of people I saw praising the CGI. It looked like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. So bad. The snow and winter sky is not a very forgiving backdrop for green screen.

Last edited by wizards8507; 04-15-2019 at 08:40 AM..
wizards8507 is offline   Reply With Quote