Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 04-12-2019, 11:07 PM   #953
zelezo vlk
Legend

Cash: 113,765,071,769.07
Bank: 999,750,133,456,676.50
Total Bankroll: 999,863,898,528,445.62
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
I can’t wait to see how they go about character assassinating Lando before killing him off,....
In his last appearance before his off-street death, Lando parts with the words "Birth control isn't a human right. Oh and Hitler did nothing wrong!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
zelezo vlk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-12-2019, 11:53 PM   #954
TDHeysus
HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery

Cash: 979,221,070,553.85
Bank: 6,230,466,292,851,850,240.00
Total Bankroll: 6,230,467,272,072,921,088.00
Donate
TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Oakland Raiders Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelezo vlk View Post
In his last appearance before his off-street death, Lando parts with the words "Birth control isn't a human right. Oh and Hitler did nothing wrong!"
after being a passionate life-long fan of the Star Wars, I never watched Solo, and will not pay to see Ep. 9.

I might see both of them some weekend when they are played repeatedly on TNT, but the SW franchise will never get a dime of my $$$ ever again.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:57 PM   #955
ACamp1900
Mr. Congeniality

Cash: 100,101,109,711,487,984.00
Bank: 3,013,486,543,476,764.00
Total Bankroll: 103,114,596,254,964,752.00
Donate
ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Penguins Kansas Newcastle United USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDHeysus View Post
after being a passionate life-long fan of the Star Wars, I never watched Solo, and will not pay to see Ep. 9.

I might see both of them some weekend when they are played repeatedly on TNT, but the SW franchise will never get a dime of my $$$ ever again.
I知 much closer to this than I am to those hyped,... the trailer was okay... I may go see it if family drags me. Most likely I値l catch it at home a year later or whatever
Old 04-13-2019, 12:14 AM   #956
zelezo vlk
Legend

Cash: 113,765,071,769.07
Bank: 999,750,133,456,676.50
Total Bankroll: 999,863,898,528,445.62
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

I'm not hyped, but I think the trailer was paying for some of the sins of TLJ. The look of it is what made me a little more excited to watch it this upcoming winter. Still not remotely in my top 5 most anticipated movies of the year tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
zelezo vlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:15 AM   #957
wizards8507
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 1,100,171,487.26
Bank: 63.99
Total Bankroll: 1,100,171,551.25
Donate
wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulukinatme View Post
Ya'll need to forget this preconceived notion that people are unable to use the Force without training. Anakin was using the Force to help him in pod racing long before Qui Gon and Obi Wan came to Tatooine. Luke uses the Force in the Wampa cave to bring him the lightsaber despite not learning that ability from Obi Wan in their very short training session in the trip to Alderaan. I'm pretty sure Obi Wan didn't teach him to use the Force to blow up the Death Star either. I never read it, but people have said Corran Horn in the X-Wing series of books used Force persuasion to discourage a Stormtrooper from finding his hiding spot. In the Clone Wars episode Children of the Force there are babies and small children lifting their toys with the Force. We also see at the end of the Last Jedi the boy from the stables uses the force to bring the broom to him.

In short, there are plenty of examples of untrained Force users using the Force to varying degrees. They typically need a trained Force user to further hone their powers, but it's not unthinkable that they develop the powers themselves. Fighting off Kylo Ren's mind probe in Episode VII is a little hard to believe, but we don't know Rey's whole story yet and her connection to the Force could very well surpass Kylo's. The rest though, like using Force persuasion on the Stormtrooper and pulling the lightsaber? Nothing wrong there.
Wrong. Read Heir to the Jedi.

Don't try to out lore me.
wizards8507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:39 AM   #958
irishnd31
Not just a pretty face

Cash: 5,902,404,633,152.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 5,902,404,633,152.31
Donate
irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishnd31 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
I知 much closer to this than I am to those hyped,... the trailer was okay... I may go see it if family drags me. Most likely I値l catch it at home a year later or whatever
This is where I知 at. I値l most likely go see it as this is a family tradition around Christmas but this trailer got me pumped... but so did the trailers for TLJ and that was a huge shart in the pants of the Star Wars franchise.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:41 AM   #959
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Cash: 285,421.36
Bank: 13,075,823,314,723,866,624.00
Total Bankroll: 13,075,823,314,724,151,296.00
Donate
ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizards8507 View Post
Wrong. Read Heir to the Jedi.

Don't try to out lore me.
Okay? I heard it was horrible. I still gave several canon examples of untrained people using the Force.
ulukinatme is offline   Reply With Quote