Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #15
leppycole
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 38,480.01
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 38,480.01
Donate
leppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of lightleppycole is a glorious beacon of light

I just got a look at kates tonight in hollidaysburg PA. Mcdevitt was up 42-0 at the half.
Kates is kinda well fat. I was expecting a big kid, butt he is finch big (wildcats). He had a few TFL, but there was no chase, the running back (175lbs) just cut back into him. Also some other not so good news - Zack Frazier threw two passes that were intercepted and returned for td's tonight, he only completed one pass in the first half that was not intercepted. I know there were a lot of scouts out to see Mcoy from McDevitt. He is awesome!!! He had 5 td's in the first half of the game and around 185 yds rushing. Any chance we are in the running for this guy.
Sorry about the buzz kill but I thought a few reality minds would be interested.
leppycole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 09-17-2005, 01:58 AM   #16
LuckoftheIrish86
Sophomore

Cash: 39,709.85
Total Bankroll: 39,709.85
Donate
LuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of lightLuckoftheIrish86 is a glorious beacon of light
Toronto Raptors Pittsburgh Steelers Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppycole
I just got a look at kates tonight in hollidaysburg PA. Mcdevitt was up 42-0 at the half.
Kates is kinda well fat. I was expecting a big kid, butt he is finch big (wildcats). He had a few TFL, but there was no chase, the running back (175lbs) just cut back into him. Also some other not so good news - Zack Frazier threw two passes that were intercepted and returned for td's tonight, he only completed one pass in the first half that was not intercepted. I know there were a lot of scouts out to see Mcoy from McDevitt. He is awesome!!! He had 5 td's in the first half of the game and around 185 yds rushing. Any chance we are in the running for this guy.
Sorry about the buzz kill but I thought a few reality minds would be interested.
I really hope its just the lack of surrounding talent for Frazer and not his personal game thats the problem.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:55 AM   #17
jiggafini19
The Pope

Cash: 293,885.90
Total Bankroll: 293,885.90
Donate
jiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to behold
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Bowling Green Liverpool USA

You can tell his picture and his listed height and weight that he's a big 'un. Should they land him, he'd probably be along the Gilbert Brown/Sam Adams/Keith Traylor run stuffer DT and would be taken out in pass rush downs. However, Rueben Mendoza could whip him into shape if he redshirts his first year. Problem is, with their depth, I doubt ND can afford to do this.
jiggafini19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #18
guff
Here for the Arcade

Cash: 46,001.75
Total Bankroll: 46,001.75
Donate
guff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud ofguff has much to be proud of
New York Mets Pittsburgh Steelers

I believe Frazer has an inexperience receiving corps. As for McCoy, I hear he's got ND talent but FSU grades.
guff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:31 AM   #19
jiggafini19
The Pope

Cash: 293,885.90
Total Bankroll: 293,885.90
Donate
jiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to behold
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Bowling Green Liverpool USA

Kates was at the ND-MSU game.

"I got to talk to all the coaches including Latina and Oliver. I talked with coach Oliver about everything from the Florida-Tennessee game to life, school, Notre Dame and all that stuff."

Rumor continues to swirl that Kates is very close to committing to Notre Dame. Is there any truth to the rumors?

"I don't know, I'm just up there to go watch a game and have a good time," he said. "I'm going to play every game of the season before I make a decision."
jiggafini19 is offline   Reply With Quote