Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-02-2019, 11:15 PM   #953
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,023,010,304.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,023,010,304.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish YJ View Post
i think of him as one of the baddest assed and most elite ballers of CFB
He'd be my #1 pick if I was building a college football team this century. Vince Young would be second. Tebow has virtually ZERO downside and I'd go to bed each night as his coach knowing his homework was done and he was home in bed... asleep.
NDCrusader is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-02-2019, 11:29 PM   #954
Bluto
Starter

Cash: 200,000,021,109.17
Bank: 14,520,130,054,242.68
Total Bankroll: 14,720,130,075,351.85
Donate
Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!Bluto should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish YJ View Post
i think of him as one of the baddest assed and most elite ballers of CFB
Isn’t that exactly what you want at quarterback?

Last edited by Bluto; 01-02-2019 at 11:31 PM..
Bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:49 PM   #955
ColinKSU
I'm Colin NOT from Kansas

Cash: 7,165.53
Total Bankroll: 7,165.53
Donate
ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!ColinKSU should be giving advice to Kelly!

Book didn’t lose his chance to be starter when camp opens next season, but his play against Clemson should have lost him any guarantee he’ll be starter in Week One.

It’s clear you can’t win a title if you don’t have an elite QB in 2019 and I don’t think Book’s in that class. If Book’s better than PJ, then he’s better. If he isn’t, then I’m not shedding a tear.

Last edited by ColinKSU; 01-02-2019 at 11:58 PM..
ColinKSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:57 PM   #956
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 200,000,000,000,995.88
Bank: 4,879,029,918,405,039.00
Total Bankroll: 5,079,029,918,406,035.00
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinKSU View Post
Book didn’t lose his chance to be starter when camp opens next season, but his play against Clemson should have lost him any guarantee he’ll be starter in Week One.

It’s clear you can’t win a title if you don’t have an elite QB in 2019. If Book’s better than PJ, then he’s better. If he isn’t, then I’m not shedding a tear.

via GIPHY

Old 01-03-2019, 01:32 AM   #957
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 475,648,186,450,787.69
Bank: 3,580,649,789,424,772,096.00
Total Bankroll: 3,581,125,437,611,223,040.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
He'd be my #1 pick if I was building a college football team this century. Vince Young would be second. Tebow has virtually ZERO downside and I'd go to bed each night as his coach knowing his homework was done and he was home in bed... asleep.
i'd love to have him simply on attitude and work ethic. like i said earlier tonight, he had a totally stacked team around him. FL was the Bama before Bama was Bama. Urbs/Strong/Mullens was an all star coaching cast as well. Honestly I'd take several before Tebow based on passing and running capability. but nobody comes close to his leadership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
Isn’t that exactly what you want at quarterback?
as above, only if i had the same sorta team surrounding him. put him on ND this season would not have made ND a NC. comparing QBRs from TT's 2008 season (3rd) and Book's (6th), there's not a huge difference. Not saying Book is TT level, just saying we already had a QB with a stellar QBR, and we struggled (not just Clemson). give Book TT's OL, percy harvin, aaron hernandez, and the FL defense (not to mention Urbs/Strong/Mullen), and we would have beat Clemson.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:12 PM   #958
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Cash: 334.25
Bank: 338,355,162,724,223,680.00
Total Bankroll: 338,355,162,724,224,000.00
Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame

ResLife Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:53 AM   #959
NDty9
Freshman

Cash: 48,741.06
Total Bankroll: 48,741.06
Donate
NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDty9 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Your Thoughts?

I know Ian has another year of eligibility after this year, and I THINK there was some thought that he would dart for the NFL after last years performance. I am just wondering what thoughts are about his future with ND next year, after just a few games of 2019???

(I know its early, just wondering)
NDty9 is offline   Reply With Quote