Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
irishdan123084
im the juggernaut b****

Cash: 8,752.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 8,752.00
Donate
irishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the rough
Florida Marlins Miami Heat Florida Panthers Notre Dame

19 Down...what's next??

So far we have one heck of a signing class. What else can we expect in the next few weeks? Sabino and JBrown are visiting this Thrusday and Friday. Some people expect they both can commit shortly after their visit. Floyd and Balwin? Most say they are very pro-Irish, but haven't made it official. And Trevor Robinson---his father is very pro-Irish, but he is confused between NU, U-M, and ND. Any news on any of these guys? Go Irish!!!
Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!
irishdan123084 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
GoIrish41
Paterfamilius

Cash: 76,394.10
Bank: 4,435,338,356,334,094.00
Total Bankroll: 4,435,338,356,410,488.50
Donate
GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Golden State Warriors Philadelphia Eagles Notre Dame

Here is what I hope happens ... and I don't think it is completely out of the question.
1. Floyd
2. Sabino
3. C. Thomas
4. Baldwin
5. Robinson
GoIrish41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
IHateMarkMay
IHateDavidPollackToo

Cash: 9,620.25
Bank: 37.25
Total Bankroll: 9,657.50
Donate
IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!IHateMarkMay should be giving advice to Kelly!
Indiana Pacers Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Western Michigan Manchester United

My hopes in no order:
20. Floyd
21. Baldiwin
22. Sabino
23. Robinson
24. a RB or Brown
IHateMarkMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
mlcspinner
Please make me mod

Cash: 403,184.53
Bank: 343,348,511.01
Total Bankroll: 343,751,695.54
Donate
mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!mlcspinner should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

I want floyd to be the next
Old 07-24-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
irishdan123084
im the juggernaut b****

Cash: 8,752.00
Total Bankroll: 8,752.00
Donate
irishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the roughirishdan123084 is a jewel in the rough
Florida Marlins Miami Heat Florida Panthers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoIrish41 View Post
Here is what I hope happens ... and I don't think it is completely out of the question.
1. Floyd
2. Sabino
3. C. Thomas
4. Baldwin
5. Robinson
I have a feeling Floyd will be next, but Brown or Sabino could commit this weekend. Thats awesome that you have Calton Thomas Jr. on your list. He is a very under rated player and he will make this class that much better. He is small in size but is very strong and an explosive runner. I understand that we are very strong in the RB position now with A Allen and J Aldridge, but adding another stud will make them work harder for their spot.
Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!
irishdan123084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
Akron Irish
Sophomore

Cash: 90,786.10
Total Bankroll: 90,786.10
Donate
Akron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud ofAkron Irish has much to be proud of
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Akron

1. Sabino
2. Brown
3. Floyd
4. Robinson
5. Williams
Akron Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
IrishCalves

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
My hopes in no order:
20. Floyd
21. Baldiwin
22. Sabino
23. Robinson
24. a RB or Brown
Ditto.

The big 3 on my wish list at this point are Floyd, Sabino, and Robinson. Beyond that I'll take whatever I can get, but thats the best layout I can think of. Love the red-zone potential of a Baldwin, any of the RB's would be great, and I really like Jeremy as a corner - gives us a different kind of DB than the one's we've already signed. Plus I think he's got great potential as a KR.

I just felt like pointing out that since the spring game, 8 of our 9 pledges have been on defense. I never would have even fathomed that possibility. I thought we'd have to have a year's worth of 3-4 defensive results to point to a recruit and say, "This is what we're going to do, and you can be the one to spearhead that project". Thats all.