Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2020 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 05-15-2019, 06:48 AM   #50
NDIrish88
Sophomore

Cash: 13,207.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 13,207.72
Donate
NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!

As n FYI, it looks like Rivals posted something about OL recruiting and Driskell thinks that ND will only take 2 OL and then wait and see how numbers shake out. I could not read much behind the paywall but it looks like he thinks that second guy will be Atteberry if he wants it. If I had to choose between him or Carmody, I hate to say this, but I would pick Atteberry because he can play any OL position. Carmody is really a tackle who can play gaurd too. Carmody also wants to play tackle in college and good luck getting around Tosh and the 2021 crew that may come in.

I know this is going to be a small class but this is crazy where OL recruiting is. I am almost wondering if Quinn is going all in for 2021.
NDIrish88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 05-15-2019, 08:49 AM   #51
rtrn2glory
All-American

Cash: 185,232,584.67
Total Bankroll: 185,232,584.67
Donate
rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Chicago Bears Notre Dame

I wouldn't say no to Carmody. I feel like slow playing him early on and then not accepting a commitment could lead to some bad feelings down the road.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:16 AM   #52
NDIrish88
Sophomore

Donate
NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!

This also base don if Geiran Hatchett actually makes the OV in June. I doubt he will go to ND but even still who knows what could happen in a few months.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:36 AM   #53
fightingirish26
Koon Lite

Cash: 50,000,062,219.55
Bank: 1,345,870,543,906.72
Total Bankroll: 1,395,870,606,126.27
Donate
fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Flyers Notre Dame Manchester City USA

Find that hard to believe after everything that happened in the past week with Carmody. Why would we offer him if the target was 2 OL? As r2g said, slow playing him just to offer and then almost immediately pushing him out of the plans seems like a bad move.

Also y'all gotta take these numbers tidbits with a grain of salt. All the sudden we're only taking 1 RB, 2 OL and 0 LBs, according to some on this board. Even if you add one Cullen Coleman to those numbers, I still think it's way too conservative and will play out otherwise.
fightingirish26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #54
NDMIA
Junior

Cash: 100,000,026,611.82
Total Bankroll: 100,000,026,611.82
Donate
NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!

First off, I think it is 3 for OL and not 2. At one point they were considering Christ, Baker and potentially two inside guys so I dont think itll drop down to 2 all of the sudden especially with Luke Jones leaving early. As far as the recruiting, I think it will happen very quickly in June. I think there will be a race to reserve spots in this class. At this point it seems as though Carmody wants to play with his brother, Reece Atteberry wanted Ohio State but they didnt want him which leaves ND in his top 2 as the other option and Zak Zinter has been all Notre Dame for a little while both in terms of CBs and visiting unofficially a bunch of times. I think by June 30th, or a week after the last OV weekend we should know what NDs OLine class should look like. Id like to see Carmody and then whatever interior guy ND wants between Atteberry and Zinter. I think theyd prefer Atteberry but Im not sure.
NDMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:19 PM   #55
NDIrish88
Sophomore

Donate

Wasnt saying I agreed with Driskell. Rarely do i agree with that dude. But I thought it was interesting. I agree 3 will be the number
Old 05-20-2019, 01:27 PM   #56
KizerWilhelm
Freshman

Cash: 132,529.43
Total Bankroll: 132,529.43
Donate
KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!

II podcast guys said ND might be happy taking only two O-linemen this class, which would make Atteberry the odd man out (after Carmody). They also just weren't that hot on him in general.
KizerWilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote