Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2021 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 05-08-2020, 11:12 AM   #71
BeauBenken
Shut up, Richard

Cash: 500,000,000,131,950,784.00
Bank: 63,127,397,589,637,242,880.00
Total Bankroll: 63,627,397,589,769,191,424.00
Donate
BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!
Ball State

I am in no way trying to diminish Riley's commitment to ND, but I saw this on r/cfb and thought it was worth sharing over here. Riley's recruitment changed really fast a lot of times. I am going to trust his commitment if the staff is willing to and until he gives me reason to believe otherwise, but with that being said, here is what a VT fan said on r/cfb:

Quote:
He was all but committed to Minnesota until he wasn’t. And then he was all but committed to VT until he wasn’t. The reason given was that he wanted to be able to visit the schools he was considering. Great job by the ND staff getting him to actually jump on board — obv did a better job than the other teams. It’ll just be interesting to see if he is still trying to make visits once he can.

I'll let my bias show and say that it seems like Riley's options just continually upgraded until he got a big time blue blood offer in ND. I don't think there is much room for improvement in regards to fit and offers for him to feel the need to keep exploring options after this. And though it seemed he got close to committing a couple times before to other schools, he never did, that way he could keep his options open. ND is the only team to have sealed the deal.

I will also say that I almost feel bad for VT. Riley looked as though he was going there until ND turned up the heat, and then even worse, VT lost the star of their 2021 class, Dematrius Davis, less than 24 hours after Riley committed to ND. Big oof.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 05-08-2020, 11:20 AM   #72
BeauBenken
Shut up, Richard

Cash: 500,000,000,131,950,784.00
Bank: 63,127,397,589,637,242,880.00
Total Bankroll: 63,627,397,589,769,191,424.00
Donate
BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!
Ball State

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post

(You've been here long enough Rook, ya need a signature gif)

Does this also mean I should have one based off Tommy Boy? I think I could figure that out.

I've all but retired from posting commitments on the IE Facebook page. (Our site hasn't had nearly as many crash errors as it once did so the Facebook page isn't as key.)
Old 05-08-2020, 11:59 AM   #73
Whiskeyjack
Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos

Cash: 4,296,719,540.96
Bank: 16,132,492,359,304,726,528.00
Total Bankroll: 16,132,492,363,601,446,912.00
Donate
Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBenken View Post
Does this also mean I should have one based off Tommy Boy? I think I could figure that out.

I've all but retired from posting commitments on the IE Facebook page. (Our site hasn't had nearly as many crash errors as it once did so the Facebook page isn't as key.)
Might I suggest:

Old 05-08-2020, 12:08 PM   #74
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,025,693,440.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,025,693,440.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBenken View Post

Riley scares me. That is all.

In regards to Minnesota, they came out of nowhere and signed Avante Dickerson from Omaha and Steven Ortiz from AZ. That got me feeling all fuzzy for he who rows thy boat.

IE has a Facebook page?

What's the connection with Domer Domain?
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #75
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,025,693,440.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,025,693,440.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
Might I suggest:

I like it. I'll be interested if Circa - Lord of gif's, approves it

Ah what's the point.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #76
NDBoiler
The Rep Machine

Cash: 990,001,016,587,922.25
Bank: 2,594,956,359,424,485,376.00
Total Bankroll: 2,595,946,360,441,073,152.00
Donate
NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBoiler should be giving advice to Kelly!
Indianapolis Colts Purdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
Might I suggest:

Old 05-08-2020, 12:27 PM   #77
Armyirish47
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 1,199,580.78
Bank: 8,221,166,472,127.27
Total Bankroll: 8,221,167,671,708.05
Donate
Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
I like it. I'll be interested if Circa - Lord of gif's, approves it

Ah what's the point.

Not a chance, that gif is clearly a government plant. Don't believe me? FOLLOW ALONG.

Matt Foley famously subsisted on a diet of government cheese that led to diabeetus that chained him to the shackles of Medicare/Medicaid. Not enough? Keep going!

He also lived in a "van down by the river". You know who else likes to roll around in vans? Ice cream men, child molesters, and yep you guessed it, government agents. Also, down by the river? Every major city in history was found along a river, and you know what every major city has? 5G towers! Coincidence.... I'll let YOU decide.

Finally, that image has rays of blue light, but anybody who has visited reddit knows that is just a slightly adjusted Japanese rising sun propaganda piece. And we all know the TRUE story behind Pearl Harbor which I'm not even going into here.

So bottom line, open up your 3rd eye and choose something not forced on you by the government...if you can.
Armyirish47 is offline   Reply With Quote