Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 11-15-2019, 05:14 PM   #92
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 19,473,648,186,507,076.00
Bank: 8,208,561,991,649,326,080.00
Total Bankroll: 8,228,035,639,835,834,368.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDHeysus View Post
Misunderstood for sure....maybe he just needed a hug
Sounds like that's all he wanted from Bish, but Bish lacked the warmth to create and foster a personal relationship. Personally I think the whole bull / tree narrative is overblown. We all know the tree had to do something to create the skirmish. Sounds like the poor bull was simply emotionally damaged, probably because of emotional abandonment, and maybe a little bit of PTSD from Bish trying to run him over with the truck and tractors.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #93
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,687,363.00
Bank: 69,348,567,405,055,280.00
Total Bankroll: 73,350,329,487,742,656.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Just the fifth time since the 1800's that a person has been killed by feral hogs.

Feral hogs in Texas attacked and killed a woman outside a home

CNN)A Texas woman was found dead after pre-dawn attack by a group of feral hogs outside a home, the Chambers County sheriff said.

Christine Rollins, a 59-year old caregiver to an elderly couple in Anahuac, failed to show up at her normal time on Sunday, the sheriff's office said. The 84-year-old homeowner found her lying in the front yard between her car and the house.

Sheriff Brian Hawthorne said in a news conference Monday that "multiple hogs" assaulted Rollins when she arrived at work, likely between 6 and 6:30 a.m., when it was still dark outside. "In my 35 years, I will tell you it's one of the worst things I've ever seen," Hawthorne told reporters.

Jefferson County Medical Examiner Selly Rivers determined Rollins was attacked by different hogs because of the various size of the bites on her body, Hawthorne said.
Mature feral hogs can weigh between 100 and 400 pounds, according to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

The sheriff noted feral hogs are a problem across Texas, but attacks are rare. CNN affiliate KTRK spoke to neighbors who said they have complained recently about wild hogs in the area.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #94
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Anyone care for snake for dinner?

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/n...en-pizza-snake

North Carolina family cooks frozen pizza, accidentally bakes snake: 'I pulled that crispy critter out'

Snake: It’s apparently what’s for dinner.

A North Carolina family planning on a simple meal of frozen pizza at their Wake Forest home instead had their night ruined by a snake that had crawled into the oven.

Amber Helm and her husband Robert Helm were cooking a frozen pizza Monday night when they started smelling smoke.

“I opened up the oven and thought, 'Is that part of the oven?’ I looked more closely and it was a snake,” Amber told The News & Observer.

The mother of two said she did not know how the snake got into the oven – or how long it had been there. Her husband was tasked with cleaning up the nearly 18-inch-long creature.

The group did not eat the pizza that night, but the entire incident has left Amber nervous.

“I put the oven on self-clean after I pulled that crispy critter out,” he said to the outlet.

The group did not eat the pizza that night, but the entire incident has left Amber nervous.

“I have two little boys so I’m just so concerned,” she said.

The mother of two said she did not know how the snake got into the oven.

The family is now looking into having someone come out and check their home for other snakes.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:48 PM   #95
Bishop2b5
SEC Exchange Student

Cash: 4,449,862,871.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 4,449,862,871.95
Donate
Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Alabama

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...cid=spartanntp

This woman's car got licked by a bison while she was driving through a park in Nebraska. I've actually had this happen at Custer State Park near my house. My car got swarmed every time I'd stop to let a herd cross the road. They're attracted to the road salt that accumulates on your car during winter. If you don't blow your horn or try to force them to move out of your way, you won't have any problem with them.

It's an amazing experience to be surrounded by them only a few feet or even inches away. I took my oldest and youngest daughters through the park in January a couple of years ago and got swarmed multiple times as they'd jostle each other for a chance to lick salt off the car. We even rolled our windows down and scratched a couple of them. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but it was still an exceptionally cool moment to have a huge bison licking salt from my driver side mirror, the window down, and her face less than a foot from mine.
Old 01-13-2020, 09:20 AM   #96
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Donate

Article didn't say what kind of fish this guy was fishing for, but he had to be shocked when he finally landed this thing. Estimated to be 50 years old.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/us/fi...rnd/index.html

Fisherman catches 'a big old fish' weighing 350 pounds off southwest Florida

Old 01-15-2020, 08:58 AM   #97
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Donate

This guy is a STUD! Credited with saving his species. I would have loved to have that kind of a job.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/diego-t...g-his-species/

Diego the giant tortoise is retiring after his high sex drive helped save his entire species

After 40 years of giving his all for a good cause, Diego the tortoise is heading into retirement. The giant tortoise, noted for his robust sex drive, is credited with fathering enough baby tortoises to bring his species back from the brink of extinction.

Diego, who is more than 100 years old, helped boost his species' population from 15 to over 2,000 on Española, an Island that is part of the Galápagos. He had been shipped over from the San Diego Zoo as part of a breeding program, and was one of 15 tortoises to take part in the program at the Fausto Llerena Tortoise Center on the island of Santa Cruz. Now he'll finally be returning to his island of origin.

Approximately 40% of the 2,000 tortoises repatriated to Española Island are estimated to be Diego's descendants, officials said

The Galápagos National Park announced on Friday that the decision was made to end the breeding program after 40 years, saying an evaluation showed it had met its conservation goals.

According to the statement, Diego "has become a symbol of the Galapagos conservation as it is estimated that approximately 40% of the turtles repatriated on Española Island are his descendants."

He's estimated to have about 1,700 offspring, according to the San Diego Zoo.

The closure of the Española tortoise captive breeding program will entail the return of the 15 unique breeding adults (12 females and three males) originally found on the island.

"The conclusion was that the island has sufficient conditions to maintain the tortoise population, which will continue to grow normally — even without any new repatriation of juveniles," Washington Tapia, the Galápagos-based director of the Giant Tortoise Restoration Initiative, said.

Closing the breeding program will include the return of the adults —12 females and 3 males— originally found on Española Island.

Diego was brought to the U.S. between 1928 and 1933 but returned to his home in 1977 to join the breeding center after his species was declared critically endangered in the 1960s, according to the San Diego Zoo.

It's been nearly eight decades since Diego was extracted from his natural habitat. With his mission accomplished, he will now be released into the wilderness on the island where he was born.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:04 AM   #98
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Cash: 291,168.72
Bank: 17,598,336,596,807,325,696.00
Total Bankroll: 17,598,336,596,807,616,512.00
Donate
ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Sometimes being old and horny is a good thing.
ulukinatme is offline   Reply With Quote