Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #351
In Lou I Trust
Offseason gon' be long

Cash: 16,586.75
Bank: 11.97
Total Bankroll: 16,598.72
Donate
In Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant futureIn Lou I Trust has a brilliant future
Houston Astros Chicago Bulls Kansas City Chiefs Iowa

Fat chicks who wear skin tight clothing and refer to themselves as "thick." There's a very distinct difference between thick and fat and your FUPA places you in the latter.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #352
tadman95
I have a bigger bullet

Cash: 14,251.74
Bank: 1,059,710,237,902,619,264.00
Total Bankroll: 1,059,710,237,902,633,472.00
Donate
tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Notre Dame

Maybe just women. If men had breast and were limber as a dog...... who needs'em.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #353
Bogtrotter07

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadman95 View Post
Maybe just women. If men had breast and were limber as a dog...... who needs'em.
Tad. Reps was not enough. YOU kill me all the time. You and your bullet. I had a friend that used to tell me all the time that if he could do what his dog could do, he would be a confirmed bachelor!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #354
Black Irish
Wise Guy

Cash: 10,469,821,296.96
Bank: 83,178,903,475.26
Total Bankroll: 93,648,724,772.22
Donate
Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!Black Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Women with killer bodies who dress like slobs or schoolmarms. That's just not cool.
Black Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #355
Bogtrotter07

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
Cars have blinkers for a reason people... freakin use them.
When someone calls turn indicators, blinkers . . .
Old 03-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #356
GoldenChild
Hall of Famer

Cash: 2,942.46
Bank: 138,010.24
Total Bankroll: 140,952.70
Donate
GoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light
San Francisco Giants Golden State Warriors San Francisco 49ers San Jose Sharks Notre Dame 8 - Dale Earnhardt Jr Manchester United England

People who say the Miami Heats.....that is not their name.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #357
GoldenChild
Hall of Famer

Cash: 2,942.46
Bank: 138,010.24
Total Bankroll: 140,952.70
Donate
GoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light
San Francisco Giants Golden State Warriors San Francisco 49ers San Jose Sharks Notre Dame 8 - Dale Earnhardt Jr Manchester United England

People who read slow in class....also when people are reading aloud and they're at the same part I'm reading.