Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 449,405,037,581,922.06
Bank: 1,563,968,991,402,940.25
Total Bankroll: 2,013,374,028,984,862.50
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Howard Stern's interviews

Howard Is the best interviewer you'll listen to by far.
He has interviewed 100's of stars; Metallica, Madonna, John Fogerty, John Mellencamp, Billy Idol, Adam Levine, Avril Lavigne, Foo Fighters, and this is just a few musicians. There's even Donald Trump and Chris Rock... in the comedian category. He has changed his form of entertainment from when I began listening in '89, and he has perfected a form of communication (in my opinion) to a way of understanding celebrities as well as just average everyday folk. Try It! You might like It..

Get Started - SiriusXM Radio is where you can find It. Youtube has some great ones, and there's always https://www.howardstern.com/howard101/

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 10-13-2015, 08:54 PM   #2
GoldenDomer
preferred walk on

Cash: 46,335,604,388.19
Bank: 111,388,634,326,166.38
Total Bankroll: 111,434,969,930,554.56
Donate
GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Giants New York Rangers Notre Dame Manchester United

Do you work for Sirius?

I actually love the show and recommend it.
GoldenDomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:00 PM   #3
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDomer View Post
Do you work for Sirius?

I actually love the show and recommend it.
No, I'm in the construction field and travel. Thus, lots of airtime and he's a great source of the daily happenings.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
TDHeysus
HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery

Cash: 979,221,069,682.55
Bank: 2,935,715,892,200,453,632.00
Total Bankroll: 2,935,716,871,421,523,456.00
Donate
TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Oakland Raiders Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

the show has changed ALOT....I used to listen waaaaaaayyyy back when he had the wwor show, and then first came to California on 97.1. Then the E show, once he went to Sirius I stayed with it for a few years but I haven't listened in a few years.

I recently been getting caught up with all the recent stuttering john/Artie stuff (and howard's response). The show just isn't the same, I'm sure its funny...but Howard doesn't do the same stuff he used to, I cant I blame him - ppl grow up and change.

The funniest years of the show for me was when stuttering john was first on the show, his interviews (when they used to dress him up in cheesy 'disguises'), and john's wacky personality.....Billy West and the Jackie puppet!! geez that was some funny stuff.

some of the funniest Jackie puppet stuff was when Robin would be doing the news and the Jackie Puppet (billy west) would comment randomly on stuff, some of the most spontaneous funny shit ever.

(if you don't know how Jackie Martling fit into the show(and his personality, habits, etc), the Jackie puppet may not be that funny to you -- The real Jackie would pride himself on telling rapid fire jokes then he would laugh at his own jokes, but not too many others would laugh; Billy West using the Jackie Puppet, would crack on the real Jackie with his own schtick; rapid firing jokes about the real Jackie, and being funnier than the real Jackie in the process)

Last edited by TDHeysus; 10-13-2015 at 09:52 PM..
TDHeysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:31 PM   #5
GoldenDomer
preferred walk on

Cash: 46,335,604,388.19
Bank: 111,388,634,326,166.38
Total Bankroll: 111,434,969,930,554.56
Donate
GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Giants New York Rangers Notre Dame Manchester United

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post
No, I'm in the construction field and travel. Thus, lots of airtime and he's a great source of the daily happenings.
Ah. I also do a ton of driving and that's when I listen.
GoldenDomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
TDHeysus
HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery

Cash: 979,221,069,682.55
Bank: 2,935,715,892,200,453,632.00
Total Bankroll: 2,935,716,871,421,523,456.00
Donate
TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Oakland Raiders Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Last edited by TDHeysus; 10-13-2015 at 09:57 PM..
TDHeysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 12:14 AM   #7
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Donate

I've heard rumor's... HaHa. A certain nominee may get interviewed by the man himself