Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,023,120,384.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,023,120,384.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

'19 CA WR Kyle Ford (Offer)

Wide Receiver
Anaheim, CA
Orange Lutheran

Measurements:
Height: 6-3
Weight: 205

Rankings when offered:

247 Comp: ..... 4 star ..... #15 ATH ..... #175 OA ..... .9325 rating
247: ............... 4 star ..... #21 ATH ..... #207 OA ...... 90
Rivals: ............ 4 star ..... #22 WR ...... #134 OA ....... 5.8
ESPN: ............. 4 star ..... #37 WR ...... #199 OA ....... 81

Rankings 2-6-18:

247 Comp: ..... 4 star ..... #13 WR ..... #72 OA ..... .9672 rating
247: ............... 4 star ..... #5 WR ....... #25 OA ...... 96
Rivals: ............ 4 star ..... #13 WR ...... #77 OA ...... 5.9
ESPN: ............. 4 star ..... #34 WR ...... #175 OA ..... 81

Offers:
Notre Dame
Arizona
Cal
Colo
Colo St
UGA
Michigan
Neb
Ore
PSU
Purdue
SJSU
UCLA
USC
Utah
UDub

Media Links:

https://twitter.com/ford_kyle6?

Kyle Ford - Hudl

Kyle Ford's (Orange, CA) Football Stats | MaxPreps

Highlights:

NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-06-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Old 02-06-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

From the 2019 Master List:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
Don't know how I didn't make a profile for this guy?

He has numerous ND follows including Coach Kelly. Transferred with Servite teammate TE Ethan Rae (ND Offer) to Orange Lutheran.

Ford along with David Bell are my favorite WR's in the '19 class. Super productive as a soph in the country's #1 conference where there were 20+ P5 DB's last season. Only Rivals has him rated so far at 4 star / 5.9 but he will be a Top 10 receiver when it's all said and done. He may even become a Alize Mack clone at Flex cuz this kid is stacked as a soph, 6-3, 200+
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
High 4 star WR Kyle Ford with an offer.

Definitely on the first team of my Dream Haul for the Irish in 2019. Spent his first two years at Servite but transferred over the summer to pass friendly Orange Lutheran to team with Ryan Hilinski. Has 20 rec for 350 yds & 3 TD's through 3 games. Bad news... Most expect him to go to SC, his admitted dream school.

Teammate of top TE target Ethan Rae who transferred over with him from Servite. He's out for the year with an ACL.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #4
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Finally zoomed up 247's rankings where I think he should be.

All American Bowl commit.

Had a huge year after transferring from Servite to OLu.

91 rec ... 1460 yds ... 13 TD. Receptions and yardage led the Trinity League over ASB.

Will visit this spring. Heard originally it was with former teammate Tyler Lytle OLB now at SJ Bosco. Current teammates with ND offer TE Ethan Rae and ND visitor, Ryan Hilinski who worked out for the offer that went to Cade McNamara. If ND takes two QB's as rumored, maybe he'll be along for another visit too.

He's probably going to SC but you gotta try early and if they wanna visit, give it your best. He's JuJu and Von McKinley HS level and ND's batting .500 on those two guys... both of which who also grew up SC fans.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:44 PM   #5
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Freebie from Biggins:

Saying all the right things, (just like NPF). Disappointed ND wasn't in the 'talking to most' category. If you're gonna beat SC, you definitely have to out work them early and from his mouth, SC is getting out-worked because they think they can afford to flip the switch whenever they choose.

Quote:
Playing in arguably the toughest league in the country, Kyle Ford was dominant all season long and especially in Trinity League play. Ford finished the year with 91 catches for 1,468 yards and 13 touchdowns. At just under 6-3 and 210 pounds, Ford is a physical mismatch for opposing corners because of his size and strength and has under-rated speed, athleticism and body control as well.

"I'm doing baseball right now," Ford said. "I still try and get my work in when I can. I want to try and get my speed up this off-season and I'm working on my cuts, moves, hands, just all the little things but my focus has been on baseball so far heading in to the spring."

On the recruiting front, Ford is in no hurry to trim his list.

"I'm going to save all my official visits for the fall," Ford said. "I may do some unofficial trips this spring and summer and I'm looking at Penn State, Oregon and Notre Dame for those right now.

"The schools I'm talking with the most are Colorado, Michigan, Washington and Penn State. I have a good relationship with all those coaching staffs. Locally, I'm talking a little with USC and UCLA as well. Eric Ziskin is the main guy at USC for me and I talk to Jimmy Dougherty at UCLA and I'm excited to see what Chip Kelly can do there."

As for what he's looking for in a school;

"Life after football will be most important," Ford said. "I'm looking at things like alumni support, a degree that matters and the connections you can develop while at the school.

"From a football standpoint, I want to play early just like everyone else. I want to find a place where I can hopefully get a chance to compete right away. I know nothing will be given or promised but I at least want an opportunity to compete as a freshman."
Old 07-05-2018, 11:58 AM   #6
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,332,025.85
Bank: 138,119,724,014.80
Total Bankroll: 152,345,056,040.65
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Old 07-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #7
dad4aa
Senior

Cash: 3,670,067,233,526.14
Bank: 9,131,508,987,683,299,328.00
Total Bankroll: 9,131,512,657,750,533,120.00
Donate
dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!dad4aa should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
All I see is a black screen
dad4aa is offline   Reply With Quote