Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 06-30-2020, 12:34 PM   #1779
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,343,001.39
Bank: 906,300,081,966.60
Total Bankroll: 920,525,424,967.99
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkIrish View Post
I know I am in the minority but I don't really get the Kimes love. Her writing is a lot better than her on air work. I think NFL live is huge reach for her.
Boooooooooooo. She's awesome. The Kimes/Spain/Nolan trio actually works and ESPN needs to give them a proper, permanent show.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-30-2020, 01:28 PM   #1780
gkIrish
Community Mod/Greek God

Cash: 298,006.28
Bank: 1,484,600,447,747,983,616.00
Total Bankroll: 1,484,600,447,748,281,344.00
Donate
gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New York Rangers Manchester United USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
Boooooooooooo. She's awesome. The Kimes/Spain/Nolan trio actually works and ESPN needs to give them a proper, permanent show.
Those three together make for an interesting show because they are best friends and have chemistry,

Kimes opposite Spears, Orlovsky, and Johnson? I don't see how she is going to mesh with them, especially Johnson
gkIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:56 PM   #1781
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,343,001.39
Bank: 906,300,081,966.60
Total Bankroll: 920,525,424,967.99
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkIrish View Post
Those three together make for an interesting show because they are best friends and have chemistry,

Kimes opposite Spears, Orlovsky, and Johnson? I don't see how she is going to mesh with them, especially Johnson
Kimes, Orlovsky and Spears all banter on twitter and seemed to be tight but Johnson there is such a strange, strange decision. Weren't they gonna replace Bob Golic with him on his slot?
Old 06-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #1782
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Cash: 314,965.76
Bank: 110,990,956,448,625,770,496.00
Total Bankroll: 110,990,956,448,626,081,792.00
Donate
ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
Why Nolan keeps getting relegated to ESPN's B-Team, I'll never know. She's charming, has great personality, and she's cute. Damn you, ESPN!

ulukinatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:35 PM   #1783
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 19,473,648,186,626,440.00
Bank: 45,970,796,198,203,301,888.00
Total Bankroll: 45,990,269,846,389,932,032.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

As far as girls go, I would have preferred Dianna Russini take over the mod spot. She's been doing really well in spot duty when Nix and Kolber weren't there. I love Spears, and Key will add spice. The rest, meh.

Wonder where they're sending Nix and Kolber. Always liked Kolber, wasn't crazy about Nix but she was decent.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:00 PM   #1784
wizards8507
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 1,100,192,515.05
Bank: 261.05
Total Bankroll: 1,100,192,776.10
Donate
wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...or-week-1-mnf/
wizards8507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:35 AM   #1785
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 1,391.90
Bank: 34,084,865,623,508,432.00
Total Bankroll: 34,084,865,623,509,820.00
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCND View Post
This is hilarious!
It's the beginning of hilarious... If he could write his thoughts,... it would be Golden.
IDK, why I said that... I laughed, and I want more things to laugh at...

I'm back to conspiracy...

Last edited by Circa; 08-02-2020 at 12:42 AM..
Circa is online now   Reply With Quote