Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2021 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 03-23-2020, 01:12 PM   #120
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 5,113,068,979,780,948.00
Bank: 36,688,614,642,617,176.00
Total Bankroll: 41,801,683,622,398,128.00
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

I saw a Tweet from what seemed to be a family member asking ND fans to stop tweeting negative things about Deion.
I really don't think we have fans that would go out of their way to do such a thing and If we do please exit the building. We Don't need to shame a kid for his decisions.
Now for my tinfoil hat routine... I wonder If these "fans" have another team they are really supporting.
I'll look for the tweet and post when I find It.
Circa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-23-2020, 01:55 PM   #121
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,731,156.50
Bank: 588,648,503,388,312,192.00
Total Bankroll: 592,650,265,471,043,328.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post
I saw a Tweet from what seemed to be a family member asking ND fans to stop tweeting negative things about Deion.
I really don't think we have fans that would go out of their way to do such a thing and If we do please exit the building. We Don't need to shame a kid for his decisions.
Now for my tinfoil hat routine... I wonder If these "fans" have another team they are really supporting.
There's always some from every fanbase that will do this.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 07:53 PM   #122
dang227
Starter

Cash: 25,431.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 25,431.08
Donate
dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!dang227 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa View Post

It was from his mother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dang227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 12:50 PM   #123
irishandy
Junior

Cash: 2,000,094,650.47
Total Bankroll: 2,000,094,650.47
Donate
irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!irishandy should be giving advice to Kelly!

I don't mind reading players social media pages, but simply put....LEAVE KIDS ALONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND DON'T GIVE THEM $HIT.
irishandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:30 AM   #124
NDMIA
Senior

Cash: 100,000,032,562.04
Total Bankroll: 100,000,032,562.04
Donate
NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!

IF and only IF the lack of communication or some sort of lack of love is the issue here then thatís brutal. Brian Kelly certainly shot himself in the foot with that top 5 comment and now stuff like this is gonna make it look even worse. Kidís like this are needed to compete with the Ohio Stateís and Clemsonís and unfortunately thatís not happening enough.

As for the lack of love. GET WITH THE TIMES ND. More kids than ever want to be wooed and loved up before ever setting foot on campus for a visit. They like the attention and thatís just the way it is. Braiden McGregor who didnít even have Clemson in his final 2 said the Clemson staff texted him everyday. Fred Davis II said he spoke (or texted) to a Clemson person everyday from being offered to committing. Those might be bad examples but the point Iím making is Clemson isnít having academically ineligible players and havenít had an arrest in 3 years or something which is an even better track record than ND and for some reason i keep hearing ND needs to recruit a certain kind of player. Thatís true to an extent but Pete Sampson mentioned it is easier to get kids into ND than people think and ND can work with some academically challenged kids. The perception that ND should or will only recruit a kid thatís a 4.0 and is called once a week is a farce and a half. If youíve got some guys that donít need the attention and donít care for the tacky recruiting tactics of calling everyday then thatís fine but sheesh if Deion Colzie and 6í4Ē 4.5* from Athens, GA wants to talk more, CALL (OR TEXT) HIM EVERYDAY.

If you want to beat Clemson and Ohio State and those schools at recruiting then a lack of communication or incorrect strategy (putting it kindly) is not gonna cut it. And Iíll finish by saying once again, this is my feelings IF he wasnít getting communication from the staff. If itís something related to UGA then thatís far more understandable cause it was always gonna be a tough pull.
NDMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:57 AM   #125
Sea Turtle
Sophomore

Cash: 100,025,070.15
Total Bankroll: 100,025,070.15
Donate
Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!Sea Turtle should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Indianapolis Colts Nashville Predators Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDMIA View Post
IF and only IF the lack of communication or some sort of lack of love is the issue here then thatís brutal. Brian Kelly certainly shot himself in the foot with that top 5 comment and now stuff like this is gonna make it look even worse. Kidís like this are needed to compete with the Ohio Stateís and Clemsonís and unfortunately thatís not happening enough.

As for the lack of love. GET WITH THE TIMES ND. More kids than ever want to be wooed and loved up before ever setting foot on campus for a visit. They like the attention and thatís just the way it is. Braiden McGregor who didnít even have Clemson in his final 2 said the Clemson staff texted him everyday. Fred Davis II said he spoke (or texted) to a Clemson person everyday from being offered to committing. Those might be bad examples but the point Iím making is Clemson isnít having academically ineligible players and havenít had an arrest in 3 years or something which is an even better track record than ND and for some reason i keep hearing ND needs to recruit a certain kind of player. Thatís true to an extent but Pete Sampson mentioned it is easier to get kids into ND than people think and ND can work with some academically challenged kids. The perception that ND should or will only recruit a kid thatís a 4.0 and is called once a week is a farce and a half. If youíve got some guys that donít need the attention and donít care for the tacky recruiting tactics of calling everyday then thatís fine but sheesh if Deion Colzie and 6í4Ē 4.5* from Athens, GA wants to talk more, CALL (OR TEXT) HIM EVERYDAY.

If you want to beat Clemson and Ohio State and those schools at recruiting then a lack of communication or incorrect strategy (putting it kindly) is not gonna cut it. And Iíll finish by saying once again, this is my feelings IF he wasnít getting communication from the staff. If itís something related to UGA then thatís far more understandable cause it was always gonna be a tough pull.
We all want to beat Clemson and Ohio State. But it's not happening.
Sea Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:03 AM   #126
NDMIA
Senior

Cash: 100,000,032,562.04
Total Bankroll: 100,000,032,562.04
Donate
NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!NDMIA should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
We all want to beat Clemson and Ohio State. But it's not happening.
If we wanted a top 5 class or even a top 8 class weíd need to beat Clemson and Ohio State for at least a couple of recruits. And I donít mean beating their class ranking cause it wonít happen but being in the top 5 would mean being in the same ballpark and getting some seriously good dudes

QB - Buchner
RB - Shipley
WR - Colzie, Dontíe Thornton, Jayden Thomas
TE - Fidone, Berrong
OL - Rucci, Spindler, Fisher, Dellinger
DL - Rubio, Armitage, Abiara
LB - Zavier Carter, Zakee Wheatley, Ryan Barnes
DB - Ceyair Wright, Styles Jr, Deuce Harmon, Mokiao-Atimalala, Justin Walters

This is an example of an absurd ND class. I took some serious speculation on LB and DB cause I frankly have no earthly idea who could be in that group so I picked many of the highest rated guys for exercise purposes. Basically with all of this class, which would be ridiculous, ND would have finished 4th last year. The point is, in order to get into the Clemson and Ohio State conversation of recruiting, we have to win some serious recruiting battles.
NDMIA is offline   Reply With Quote