Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Other College Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #29
NYIrish14
Freshman

Cash: 47,457.32
Bank: 37,686.65
Total Bankroll: 85,143.97
Donate
NYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond reputeNYIrish14 has a reputation beyond repute
New York Yankees Binghamton

I was happy when we first offered Okwara because he reminds me alot of Shembo. Not because they went to the same high school but that their both very strong for high school players and already seem to be physically ready for the game. However, Okwara might need more time to develop fundamentally but he has the same type of player as Shembo.
NYIrish14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #30
Who'saWildManNow
Bald Prick

Cash: 10,654,131.46
Bank: 1,602,500,370,579.65
Total Bankroll: 1,602,511,024,711.11
Donate
Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New York Islanders Buffalo Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuehnja View Post
Michgan's class is rock solid. If their class was ours, we'd be calling every guy the 'RKG' and raving about our class. If you don't think it's solid, you're in denial and having a hard time taking off the bias shades. The only question is if they keep it together.
I beleive OMMs reason for this thread was to point out the recent lack of offensive skill player recruiting for Michigan, not to bash the talent of the class. It is a talented class, no doubt. This and last years class for UM are loaded with defensive talent and he even got necessary OL kids this year. IMO, it is obvious what Hoke is doing. He has enough on offense, especially with Denard, to run the pro. He has 6 spots left in the class to get skill players. If not, he has next year. Hoke and Mattison are simply living by the "defense wins championships" motto.
Who'saWildManNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #31
Old Man Mike
Fast as Lightning!

Cash: 40,051,925,730.43
Bank: 7,129,089,473,210,698.00
Total Bankroll: 7,129,129,525,136,428.00
Donate
Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!Old Man Mike should be giving advice to Kelly!

WildMan: yes.
Old Man Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #32
adm1n
Waterboy

Cash: 1,227.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,227.15
Donate
adm1n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDPhilly View Post
Went through Michigan's commitments and made list of who I would have liked ND to have gotten.

Jarrod Wilson- nice frame for a Safety and would have topped of our DB class very well
Tom Strobel- 6'6" DE that seems like if he has the athleticism would be a perfect fit as a OLB in our 3-4
James Ross- undersized MLB (5'11") that reminds me of Greg Jones from MSU
Erik Magnuson- Top 100 OL that any team would want
Kyle Kalis- top 50 OL that would probably be a guard with how we like our OT very athletic
Royce Jenkins-Stone - very athletic OLB that reminds me of David Perkins
Pharaoh Brown- another 6'6" DE that would fit well into our 3-4 as a OLB
Joe Bolden- our staff didnt offer him because he didnt match the 6'4" frame he wanted for LB but has solid offers
Blake Bars- OL with offers from LSU and Florida
We stopped recruiting Ross, Wilson, and Bolden, translation we offered then passed. These guys don't have impressive offers. Kalis, Jenkins-Stone, and Magnuson are the best. i also like the Funchess kid, he might be their best recruit, he will play in the NFL. Other than that they have a bunch of projects and filler type guys. Also, out top 5 guys are better than their top 5 guys. They just have more commits so they have more recruiting points.
adm1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #33
koonja
Team Cleveland Steamers

Cash: 60,686,400.32
Bank: 11,452,366,437,842.48
Total Bankroll: 11,452,427,124,242.81
Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

According to scout.com, Michigan has a 5-star, 10 4-stars, and 8 3-stars... If our class had a 5-star paired with 10 4-stars, we'd be estatic. And let's be honest, for all 8 3-stars we'd say "Oh they're flying under the radar", or "They'll get more stars by the end of the year", etc, etc. I'll call a spade a spade, they're loaded. I'm not saying I'd take them over ours, I'm just saying that if we had exactly what they have, we'd be estatic.

Last edited by kuehnja; 07-11-2011 at 08:20 PM..
koonja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #34
Cali_domer
John 3:16

Cash: 7,270.42
Bank: 161,166,777,038,654,816.00
Total Bankroll: 161,166,777,038,662,080.00
Donate
Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!Cali_domer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Indiana Pacers Los Angeles Kings Notre Dame Liverpool USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuehnja View Post
According to scout.com, Michigan has a 5-star, 10 4-stars, and 8 3-stars... If our class had a 5-star paired with 10 4-stars, we'd be estatic. And let's be honest, for all 8 3-stars we'd say "Oh they're flying under the radar", or "They'll get more stars by the end of the year", etc, etc. I'll call a spade a spade, they're loaded. I'm not saying I'd take them over ours, I'm just saying that if we had exactly what they have, we'd be estatic.
Wow, I didn't even realize it was that good.
Cali_domer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #35
johnnykillz

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Meat Chicken is rollin'.