Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 502,108,115,093.83
Bank: 5,006,495,181,689.41
Total Bankroll: 5,508,603,296,783.24
Donate
NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame Spain

Post Your Photo!

I was asked by a member through PM a couple of times to post a picture, and i have no idea how. How do you post pictures from your computer (say, taken from your own camera that are already on your computer) onto this site?
THANKS!

EDIT: NDOM thought it'd be a good idea to place pictures of ourselves and our significant others/buddies etc. If you don't mind us seeing your mug, have at it!

Last edited by NDinL.A.; 07-27-2011 at 09:54 AM..
NDinL.A. is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
military_irish
Starter

Cash: 200,009,634,129.12
Bank: 16,155,727,317,072.36
Total Bankroll: 16,355,736,951,201.48
Donate
military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!military_irish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDinL.A. View Post
I was asked by a member through PM a couple of times to post a picture, and i have no idea how. Rather than PM a bunch of you, I thought I'd just ask the board. How do you post pictures from your computer (say, taken from your own camera that are already on your computer) onto this site? I just got a photobucket account, so I'm ready to do it that way. Keep in mind, you'll probably have to explain it to me like I am a 3rd grader, b/c technology is not my strength at all.

THANKS!
First upload the photo to photobucket.

Second after it is uploaded go to your album. When you scroll over the image options pop up. Saying this; Email, Direct Link, HTML Code, and IMG Code. Click the IMG Code it should copy on its own when you click on it.

Then just paste that code into any forum you want.

Hope that helps or was simple enough.
military_irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
TDHeysus
HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery

Cash: 979,221,067,061.76
Bank: 1,007,638,490,670,582,784.00
Total Bankroll: 1,007,639,469,891,649,920.00
Donate
TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!TDHeysus should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Oakland Raiders Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

its simple dude...log into photobucket, click on the green 'Upload now' button.

then click 'Select photos and videos', use the dialog box to browse and locate the file on your computer.

once the file is uploaded, mouse over the pic and you will see your copy options: url, embedded info, etc.

Copy the code and paste it into a thread.

Fan Appreciation @ UCLA 07

Last edited by TDHeysus; 07-25-2011 at 02:46 PM..
TDHeysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
NDinL.A.
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 502,108,115,093.83
Bank: 5,006,495,181,689.41
Total Bankroll: 5,508,603,296,783.24
Donate
NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!NDinL.A. should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by military_irish View Post
First upload the photo to photobucket.

Second after it is uploaded go to your album. When you scroll over the image options pop up. Saying this; Email, Direct Link, HTML Code, and IMG Code. Click the IMG Code it should copy on its own when you click on it.

Then just paste that code into any forum you want.

Hope that helps or was simple enough.
Alright, well here goes the first picture that I found:

You da man bro!!!!!

The man in the suit (my wife's uncle) is a baller, a big-time booster for Michigan St. Great guy. Has flown several times with the team, sitting next to the head coach at times. Gotta million stories too. And of course I'm wearing my ND gear (ND sweatshirt that you can't see).

One more try:

That's my sunshine right there.

Hey, it works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reps bro.

Last edited by NDinL.A.; 07-25-2011 at 03:14 PM..
NDinL.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
NeuteredDoomer
RIP - You are missed

Cash: 50,000,001,942,502.61
Bank: 4,502,862.02
Total Bankroll: 50,000,006,445,364.62
Donate
NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!NeuteredDoomer should be giving advice to Kelly!

Yikes. Too good looking. So is your wife.
NeuteredDoomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
Veer option
Anti sarcasm font

Cash: 130.00
Bank: 1,526,977,851,010,460,942,336.00
Total Bankroll: 1,526,977,851,010,460,942,336.00
Donate
Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!Veer option should be giving advice to Kelly!
Florida Marlins Notre Dame USA

Veer option is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #7
Junkhead
Community Mod

Cash: 10,329.43
Bank: 6,942,575,888,502,400.00
Total Bankroll: 6,942,575,888,512,730.00
Donate
Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!Junkhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame USA

The guy on the right creeps me out.
Junkhead is offline   Reply With Quote